Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aleyamma47 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

yeah now i understand u have problem with me expressing happiness by reply. Fine I'll not do that. N when did i say that 'i'm mahaan like ekam?' kuch b? U r in delusion. Ulta i said 'why did ekam saved Advait's life?' I'm not at all mahaan like ekam. U r hell bent on proving me wrong n ignoring others

I said you think you are a mahaan because in all your posts you never acknowledge your own aggressive attitude nor your mistakes.

You always have this false pride that you are always RIGHT,

And thereby try to prove others are always wrong.

Haven't you heard the saying "When you point one finger on others three others point back at you".

Yes I know the same thing applies for me too and I too am wrong somewhere or the other.

Aleyamma47 thumbnail

u read my post carefully again. I defended Rohit's Acting once when u criticized his acting still u think that i have problem with ACTOR Rohit? Like seriously? N i have problem with advait coz he is troubling ekam the most i already answered it n before marriage also, advait was supporting murderer but i don't remember naaz supporting murderer. N u proved urself to be delusional becoz u think u know about me more than me. I know i have only 1 account but u think u know me more than me. 😂😂  Live in ur delusion

@red - Yes and I still think the same because its definitely impossible for a sane human being to have so much of hatred for something or someone (here Advait) when there are WORSER characters than him.

@green - Ofc I know you better than you yourself do!🤣

Because I have argued with you both as @Rein123 and @Jazzkapur 

And very well experienced your indefinite hatred for Advait while being blind to the crimes of other criminals like Naaz.

If you think this is my delusion then fine I will live in my delusion.😆

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I won't discuss about the episode as there's nothing to talk about the crap they are shoving down our throats despite their story telling is justified in human context meaning they are not perfect.

The ping pong of kabhi ekam kabhi advait is annoying and it will go on till adleen marriage truth is out perhaps last episode 🤣🤣🤣

Right now i am only keen on Thursdays🤣🤣🤣

This Thursday i don't think it will fall coz of the high end terrorist drama. Next week it might and it should. 

Edited by Aniash - 1 years ago
Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tvfanatic85

I don't why Nehmats nanoo nanii if you knew that Nehmat loves Ekam so much why get her married. Matlab Nani literally took a shawl of Nehmat and draped it on Ekam and he is about to wake up. 

@bold 

Did some babaji again predicted something?🤣

Edited by Marathi_Mulgi - 1 years ago
Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail
Originally posted by: gibige

🤣🤣

Even if Ekam wants to start a new life these people will not let that happen. 

Mostly nehmat jast like jasso

Aniash thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tvfanatic85

I don't why Nehmats nanoo nanii if you knew that Nehmat loves Ekam so much why get her married. Matlab Nani literally took a shawl of Nehmat and draped it on Ekam and he is about to wake up. 

I can't tell u how annoying sandhus are at times 🤣🤣🤣

Aniash thumbnail

I am desperate to see rohit exit from the show now. I hope we get the good news soon. So i don't have to come to this forum and say bye bye udariyaan. No matter how many seasons u bring. I decided to take a rocket and land elsewhere 

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Aleyamma47

I said you think you are a mahaan because in all your posts you never acknowledge your own aggressive attitude nor your mistakes.

You always have this false pride that you are always RIGHT,

And thereby try to prove others are always wrong.

Haven't you heard the saying "When you point one finger on others three others point back at you".

Yes I know the same thing applies for me too and I too am wrong somewhere or the other.

still u r twisting my words. i don't try to prove that I'm ALWAYS right n others r ALWAYS wrong. I said there r many people who r much more aggressive than me here, which is the truth but u only acknowledge me. N in this convo, i was not aggressive 1st U started being aggressive at me u also know. So i said the logic n facts. I gave some examples of others aggressively mocking nehkam nehmat etc. N those r true. Abb kya mai apne aapko logics n true facts se defend b ni kar sakti? Point out my which example or logic is wrong. But instead of arguing with logics, u r hell bent on making false assumptions about me becoz u know that u can't win this argument by plain logic

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Aleyamma47

@red - Yes and I still think the same because its definitely impossible for a sane human being to have so much of hatred for something or someone (here Advait) when there are WORSER characters than him.

@green - Ofc I know you better than you yourself do!🤣

Because I have argued with you both as @Rein123 and @Jazzkapur 

And very well experienced your indefinite hatred for Advait while being blind to the crimes of other criminals like Naaz.

If you think this is my delusion then fine I will live in my delusion.😆

any sane person will not call that person Rohit hater, who have defended his acting. N according to u, whoever argues with u, are all my accounts? U r free to live in delusion. Just don't reply me or talk about me n i won't talk about u n i won't reply u

Aleyamma47 thumbnail

still u r twisting my words. i don't try to prove that I'm ALWAYS right n others r ALWAYS wrong. I said there r many people who r much more aggressive than me here, which is the truth but u only acknowledge me. N in this convo, i was not aggressive 1st U started being aggressive at me u also know. So i said the logic n facts. I gave some examples of others aggressively mocking nehkam nehmat etc. N those r true. Abb kya mai apne aapko logics n true facts se defend b ni kar sakti? Point out my which example or logic is wrong. But instead of arguing with logics, u r hell bent on making false assumptions about me becoz u know that u can't win this argument by plain logic

@red - No you always do that and not just me even the others have seen it.

@green - No I am completely ok with you winning 

So please go ahead you won!

Happy?

Now please leave me alone.