Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I can understand couples being judged based on looks, but "acting" talent? Yeh kaunsa pandit hai jo graho ke jagah expressions judge karta hai๐Ÿ˜…

But yeah, never thought these two were a possibility, not because of looks or status or anything, but because except Tamannaah working in BW once in a blue moon, she seems so out of the circuit ๐Ÿ˜ณ

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

I can understand couples being judged based on looks, but "acting" talent? Yeh kaunsa pandit hai jo graho ke jagah expressions judge karta hai๐Ÿ˜…

But yeah, never thought these two were a possibility, not because of looks or status or anything, but because except Tamannaah working in BW once in a blue moon, she seems so out of the circuit ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Even i was surprised like when did these two work together ๐Ÿ˜†

Then came to know that they are leads of lust stories 2 and it's shoot started just 3 to 4 months back.... Looks like they instantly hit it off ๐Ÿ˜†

WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Heyโ€ฆfirst of all Tamannah is not Not talented ๐Ÿ˜Ž

I started liking her after watching Plan A Plan B. Poor lady carried the whole movie on her delicate shoulders when Riteish D was hellbent on spoiling it by sleep walking through the entire thing and looking really disinterested and horrible. I think Tamannah did a fine job, she emotes really well. Dances well. Looks beautiful. Just hasnโ€™t got enough good projects in BW. 

Anyway, I am happy if this news is true. They make an unusual but cute couple.

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

It will be confirmed only if they admit it and make the relationship official.Its just that now they were seen together.I guess she hugged him.

Originally posted by: PD_forums

Really .. i am happy for Tamannaah. I like her and when i read she had a bitter breakup (before entering into movies) and decided never to fall in love again. I felt bad. 

Good to know she finally able to move on.

All the best to the couple โค๏ธ if the news is true ๐Ÿ˜Š

This is really funny... She always keeps her personal life secret but caught by a fan not by media ๐Ÿ˜†

PD_forums thumbnail
Originally posted by: jasminerahul

It will be confirmed only if they admit it and make the relationship official.Its just that now they were seen together.I guess she hugged him.

I think she is kissing him ๐Ÿ˜†

Maraka_Musso89 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: WhiteNights

Heyโ€ฆfirst of all Tamannah is not Not talented ๐Ÿ˜Ž

I started liking her after watching Plan A Plan B. Poor lady carried the whole movie on her delicate shoulders when Riteish D was hellbent on spoiling it by sleep walking through the entire thing and looking really disinterested and horrible. I think Tamannah did a fine job, she emotes really well. Dances well. Looks beautiful. Just hasnโ€™t got enough good projects in BW. 

Anyway, I am happy if this news is true. They make an unusual but cute couple.

Exactly ! I wonder if those calling her non talented have watched most of her projects. She did have flowerpot roles but like every other actress in SI cinema. She can also boast of having had good meaty rรดles. 

jasminerahul thumbnail

ha ha.All the articles say that she was hugging him.Who knows?They may say it was a friendly kiss as in bollywood all actors hug and kiss each other like a normal thing.๐Ÿ˜†

I think she is kissing him ๐Ÿ˜†

Just_Say_Cheese thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 5

I remember loving her in one movie with Ntr Jr. !  Forgot the name; watched it long back.

Except that, I think I have only watched  Himmatwala, Entertainment and Bahubali of hers!! She is beautiful โค๏ธ!

I don't know the other guy though๐Ÿ˜…..  Searched his filmography; realised I really don't watch new movies at all! 

PD_forums thumbnail
Originally posted by: jasminerahul

ha ha.All the articles say that she was hugging him.Who knows?They may say it was a friendly kiss as in bollywood all actors hug and kiss each other like a normal thing.๐Ÿ˜†

I will say facepalm ๐Ÿ˜† because it is not at all looking friendly but ok for now i agree with all and wait for official confirmation ๐Ÿ˜†

jasminerahul thumbnail

Tamanna is not usually seen with her co stars.But she is seen with him.So she has a special affection towards him.Whether they r serious or not they have to say.

I will say facepalm ๐Ÿ˜† because it is not at all looking friendly but ok for now i agree with all and wait for official confirmation ๐Ÿ˜†