Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

How did K Jo, Ekta, Tusshar get kids?

atominis thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

How did K Jo, Ekta and Tusshar manage to become parents? I know it was IVF surrogacy but who donated sperm or egg in each case in lieu of other parent?

Do these celebs use some relative's egg or sperm? How does it work to get own biological kids without marriage or partner? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Let me just speed dial Karan and ask him 

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9
This content was originally posted by: atominis

How did K Jo, Ekta and Tusshar manage to become parents? I know it was IVF surrogacy but who donated sperm or egg in each case in lieu of other parent?

Do these celebs use some relative's egg or sperm? How does it work to get own biological kids without marriage or partner? 

Egg n sperm bank ... they do in foreign countries because commerical surrogacy is ban in India. Identity is kept hidden to not make things complicated. Institutions who do these things get contract signed.

Even many actor n actress freeze their egg in young age in such banks n when they want baby they use it. Because with age quality decreases also impact of drugs, smoke n alcohol affect egg n sperms.

Edited by naaznin - 1 years ago
khan.baba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

karan got srks sperm 

Filmy Friday: When Karan Johar opened up about his rumoured sexual  relationship with Shah Rukh Khan

hyancchoatishoo thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Toh Karan ke sperms ka kya hua?

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

And did he use his own eggs? ðŸ¤”

MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

The donors and surrogates are strictly kept confidential. They have both the parties sign contracts with an NDA clause. Infact, in most cases the surrogate is kept in the dark about whose baby she is carrying. 

The celebs approach a medical institution specializing in IVF etc that have previous donors/willing young able bodied women to carry the offspring. This may differ from celeb to celeb but I don't think they go for a relative's sperm. Alot of parents meet with individuals with fit bodies, no long term medical history in immediate family, physical attributes, IQ and EQ checked before they proceed. 

Edited by ohophelia - 1 years ago
naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

Kuch bhi..

Sperm was of karan n egg was donated. Can be of surrogate mother or frozen egg donated by someone 

catsu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

They asked someone else to make it for them.

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: ohophelia

The donors and surrogates are strictly kept confidential. They have both the parties sign contracts with an NDA clause. Infact, in most cases the surrogate is kept in the dark about whose baby she is carrying. 

The celebs approach a medical institution specializing in IVF etc that have previous donors/willing young able bodied women to carry the offspring. This may differ from celeb to celeb but I don't think they go for a relative's sperm. Alot of parents meet with individuals with fit bodies, no long term medical history in immediate family, physical attributes, IQ and EQ checked before they proceed. 

I heard a lot of white people donate their eggs to pay off student loans in the USA because college is so expensive here. I was like that is like literally signing your kid off for adoption. You are trusting someone else with you kid. 

Even with saving eggs. I had plenty of cousins who got married mid/early thirties that conceived through IVF. They obviously had to save their eggs and maintain a very healthy life style so the pregnancy would not be as risky. They said saving your eggs hurts like the procedure is very painful.