noorsand thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

I just finished watching Tara vs Bilal and really enjoyed it. It was recently released on Netflix. It is a heartwarming romantic comedy movie. There was also an excellent LGBTQ+ representation. 

The performances and music was really good but the best thing of the movie was easily the lead actor - Harshvardhan Rane. IMDB rating does not give it justice - but I believe a lot of people rated it negatively - for promoting "love jihad". 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

I love the music and Ritz is Epic!🔥🔥🔥 Sonia is an excellent performer and has a beautiful  chemistry with Harshvardhan Rane. Rane really does the brooding, reclusive bad boy with a good heart role well, but I preferred his character arc in Sanam Teri Kasam more than this one (the falling in love in a week thing was a bit off putting and  him just overcoming his trauma in a second and hurting his family time and again didn't sit well with me) Not a fan of romcoms as I prefer darker tomes to movies, but this and T&F really are a good watch for someone who likes romcoms/romance.

The supporting cast (especially the Khan women) were great too!

Sense9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

I saw this movie only coz I read your post. It was a nice watch. Tara and Bilal have such good chemistry which makes it worth a watch. It wasn’t as cheesey or cringey as many movies in romcom genre are. That “shall we” at the end was so cute. Loved the characterization of the leads. 

I liked the supporting cast too.