Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

She did get the nomination tho 😆

And that was another example of Indian awards being stupid. 

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Wow grumpy n Maroon debating 🍿🥳🍿🥳🍿🥳popcorn time !!

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: wat_up

Wow grumpy n Maroon debating 🍿🥳🍿🥳🍿🥳popcorn time !!

I have work to do. And regret going in circles for this long. I only have myself to blame. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

In short Hollywood awards are less fixed and more based on public opinion of what the most deserving performance was. That might be different from who you are fan of. Thank you for your input. 

I personally think one night in miami was the best american film of 2021 but it didnt win (not sure if it was nominated ) 😆

Maroonporsche thumbnail

I have work to do. And regret going in circles for this long. I only have myself to blame. 

Because Bollywood awards shows are itself something networks due for fans to watch. So by definition they are pandering to public

Much more than HW award shows. 

Edited by Maroonporsche - 1 years ago
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Because Bollywood awards shows are itself something networks due for fans to watch. So by definition they are pandering to public

Much more than HW award shows. 

They do it for public to watch. And make money. That does not mean they are taking public opinion into consideration for the main part. Who public feels is most deserving. 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

I personally think one night in miami was the best american film of 2021 but it didnt win (not sure if it was nominated ) 😆

But you also think Salman Khan should win awards. Despite all his fans you think the majority would agree with you there ? 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

But you also think Salman Khan should win awards. Despite all his fans you think the majority would agree with you there ? 

I dont think him winning for Dabangg  would've been any worse than Hrithik for Dhoom 2

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Who public feels is most deserving. 

Unless I can see a public poll (which sadly can also be manipulated) again theres no way to quantify that 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

I dont think him winning for Dabangg  would've been any worse than Hrithik for Dhoom 2

That is yourself saying award functions are bad. So no problem in maintaining the standard. Can I go now? Enough time has been wasted. I felt this was an important topic and knew you would go to any end to defend Bollywood. But at least you do it politely. After the main discussion you can agree to disagree