Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

AED653CA-1472-4ED0-8738-E9C8486A479F.png

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

9FCD08B9-B9B4-4748-BCC0-7C30E42F3AA3.png

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Once again the public discussing something online does count as some form of public opinion 

https://www.quora.com/Why-dont-Indian-film-awards-eg-Filmfare-have-the-same-credibility-as-the-Oscar-awards

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

My opinion politics is everywhere be it Hollywood or Bollywood but Bollywood shows it’s bias more then Hollywood. Also, Hollywood does care what the public thinks that’s why when they made the mistake in constantly Ignoring people of color in nominations or receiving awards they corrected it though the person of color who won didn’t have the best performance but the academy wanted to tell the public that they don’t discriminate !! Whereas, in Bollywood the awards have become ridiculous giving awards to most who attend or making up categories and having to many award shows, film fare which was the main award show isn’t that credible !! 

Maroonporsche thumbnail
but Bollywood ignoring content isn’t Bollywood ignoring the fans and their faves. 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

but Bollywood ignoring content isn’t Bollywood ignoring the fans and their faves. 

again someone having fans and favorites does not mean they think they deserve all the awards. I am an Aish fan and a Katrina fan. It does mean I felt Aish deserved an award for Dhoom 2. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

It does mean I felt Aish deserved an award for Dhoom 2. 

She did get the nomination tho 😆

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: wat_up

My opinion politics is everywhere be it Hollywood or Bollywood but Bollywood shows it’s bias more then Hollywood. Also, Hollywood does care what the public thinks that’s why when they made the mistake in constantly Ignoring people of color in nominations or receiving awards they corrected it though the person of color who won didn’t have the best performance but the academy wanted to tell the public that they don’t discriminate !! Whereas, in Bollywood the awards have become ridiculous giving awards to most who attend or making up categories and having to many award shows, film fare which was the main award show isn’t that credible !! 

In short Hollywood awards are less fixed and more based on public opinion of what the most deserving performance was. That might be different from who you are fan of. Thank you for your input.