Frequent Posters

Minhasmansi92 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Hello's to everyone 

Jazzkapur thumbnail
mai issiliye bol rhi thi montage ka koi significance nai hota coz they don't think much during editing

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aleyamma47

Oh this montage,

This picture seems to be a default in editing.

How can Mallika even come in the montage?

She doesn't even have a major role.😆

And it would have made sense if it was Nikhil instead of Ekam, ðŸ¤£

Here Ekam-Mallika are siblings!🤪

mai issiliye bol rhi thi montage ka koi significance nai hota coz they don't think much during editing

Aleyamma47 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

when that kids' track started, i read many times that makers will retain isha as naaz as a positive character n nehmat as negative. but then i read that isha herself exited that's why they chose Sonakshi for naaz n decided to make both sisters grey do u remember in 1st twinkle-sonakshi-hitesh promo, nehmat got jealous watching eknaaz but then they edited same shot n showed nehmat smiling after watching eknaaz coz then they decided to make nehmat positive

@red - No that was either a bad expression by Twinkle or the bad direction by the CVs. 

Because Twinkle has been giving very poor expressions since the beginning of the show, 

And the CVs have directed many scenes poorly.

Otherwise, why would they even change a particular shot in the very first promo. It's next to impossible.

Edited by Aleyamma47 - 1 years ago
Aleyamma47 thumbnail

Exactly my point, I too said the same point with Ekaaz-Mallika montage. 

Infact, I think that pic is just a result of bad editing.

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Originally posted by: gibige

Yes, you have a point. I forgot we are discussing about UD ðŸ¤£

If Ekleen gets married then Naaz will be Ekam's sister in law 

vaise b in indian movies n serials, saali is called adhi-gharwali (half wife) for example hum aapke hai kon. Who calls her sister? Even in hum apke hai kon n bewafa, small sisters r arranged to marry their jija after elder sisters' death

gibige thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: janecastle

It is not about fighting fate. Jamsine & Naaz weren't given a bad choice by fate. Jasmine broke off the marriage with Fateh herself. It was no one else's fault. Then she got a big chance to marry Gippy and go to Canada and live the life she always wanted. But she was not looking for better opportunities but to destroy her own sister's happiness. Naaz had a rough childhood initially. But Sandhus treated her well and she was given a good life. Then she got even better life by marrying Nikhil. Still she is not happy and is after Nehmat. These two mother & daughter are not fighters but selfish, egoistic, narcists who will destroy anyone in their arrogance and greed.

@blue: this is how we feel. But Naaz doesn't feel the same way and has different expectations. So she isn't happy with what she got and wants to achieve what she wants. It is the same with Jasmine. 

Edited by gibige - 1 years ago
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: gibige

@blue: this is how we feel. But Naaz doesn't feel the same way and has different expectations. So she isn't happy with what she got and wants to achieve what she wants. It is the same with Jasmine. 

Naaz chose this life, just like Jasmine chose to leave Fateh in mandap. That is nobody else's problem, especially not Nehmat's. But both mother & daughter won't understand this and is hellbent on destroying innocent people's life.

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aleyamma47

@red - No that was either a bad expression by Twinkle or the bad direction by the CVs. 

Because Twinkle has been giving very poor expressions since the beginning of the show, 

And the CVs have directed many scenes poorly.

Otherwise, why would they even change a particular shot in the very first promo. It's next to impossible.

next to impossible? i have proof. In 1st promo, nehmat angry    https://youtu.be/y-II71NjXpo in 2nd promo, nehmat smiles https://youtu.be/M7DkuzPOGC4 n i clearly remember becoz 1st promo interested me coz i thought 1st time i will se both sisters grey but 2nd promo disappointed me coz again 1 sister too much nice n other too negative

Aleyamma47 thumbnail

next to impossible? i have proof. In 1st promo, nehmat     https://youtu.be/y-II71NjXpo in 2nd promo, nehmat smiles https://youtu.be/M7DkuzPOGC4 n i clearly remember becoz 1st promo interested me coz i thought 1st time i will se both sisters grey but 2nd promo disappointed me coz again 1 sister too much nice n other too negative

No no I didn't mean you are wrong. 

I know what you said about the promos were true.

What I meant was y would they change something so quickly?

It's because something went wrong in the first place.

So the CVs direction and Twinkle's acting went wrong which is why they changed it.

And there was no news that both sisters would be grey IMO.

Almost, all sources I had read mentioned only Naaz would be like Jasmine.

But that doesn't mean you are WRONG, if you have proofs just share them here.