Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

From the BTS it looks like Naaz is pissed off with Nikhil. May be she is angry that her mummy's master plan failed and Advait will be standing for election. Otherwise there is no need for her to be angry if Jasmine's plan succeeded. Either that or Naaz is being a b*tch and is angry because Nikhil was searching for Nehmat.

gibige thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: eiliyafatima

maybe ekam will accept Naaz as her mun boli behen and Ekam, Mallika and Naaz will stay happily ever after 

I feel the present montage is about the next track. Naaz is now actually standing in Nehmat's place in Randhava siblings life. This is the beginning of Naaz developing a friendship with Ekam and Mallika. There is no love triangle, it's about Friendship(like you said Naaz is Ekam's mun boli bahen). For Ekam Naaz was always Nehmat's sister. A sister to him. 

31st episode banner also relates to this I guess where Naaz stands behind Ekam and Advait stands behind Nehmat. Naaz will probably bring Harleen into Ekam's life. 

gibige thumbnail

Merry Christmas !!! ðŸ¥³

gibige thumbnail

Originally posted by: janecastle

From the BTS it looks like Naaz is pissed off with Nikhil. May be she is angry that her mummy's master plan failed and Advait will be standing for election. Otherwise there is no need for her to be angry if Jasmine's plan succeeded. Either that or Naaz is being a b*tch and is angry because Nikhil was searching for Nehmat.

IMO, Naaz had high hopes from this marriage, but she has come to terms with the fact that she won't receive anything from it. Nehmat will always receive preferential treatment in the Kapoor house because she is Advait's wife. Additionally, as you have said, Nikhil's affection for Nehmat is a problem. While Naaz will put up with other people being kind to Nehmat, she will not tolerate Nikhil (her husband) doing so.

Edited by gibige - 1 years ago
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: gibige

IMO, Naaz had high hopes from this marriage, but she has come to terms with the fact that she won't receive anything from it. Nehmat will always receive preferential treatment in the Kapoor house because she is Advait's wife. Additionally, as you have said, Nikhil's affection for Nehmat is a problem. While Naaz will put up with other people being kind to Nehmat, she will not tolerate Nikhil (her husband) doing so.

Problem with both Naaz and Jasmine is that they are never happy with what they have and always want to snatch others' happiness. Jasmine had a good opportunity to fulfill her dreams and yet she was behind Tejo's happiness. Now Naaz has got a loving husband and in-laws but still she is after Nehmat. And like her mother, this is going to get her in trouble and take away the man who loves her so much.

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: gibige

I feel the present montage is about the next track. Naaz is now actually standing in Nehmat's place in Randhava siblings life. This is the beginning of Naaz developing a friendship with Ekam and Mallika. There is no love triangle, it's about Friendship(like you said Naaz is Ekam's mun boli bahen). For Ekam Naaz was always Nehmat's sister. A sister to him. 

31st episode banner also relates to this I guess where Naaz stands behind Ekam and Advait stands behind Nehmat. Naaz will probably bring Harleen into Ekam's life. 

😂😂 aisa kabhi ni hone wala. Ekam ko kabhi naaz ko behen nai maana. Coz initially makers were hinting at eknaaz being a couple

gibige thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

😂😂 aisa kabhi ni hone wala. Ekam ko kabhi naaz ko behen nai maana. Coz initially makers were hinting at eknaaz being a couple

Iss show mein har din kuch na kuch badal jathi hai. Real sister tho nahi hai Ekam ki tho friends rahegi. But if Ekam marries Harleen then Naaz will actually become Ekam's sister ðŸ˜†

gibige thumbnail

Problem with both Naaz and Jasmine is that they are never happy with what they have and always want to snatch others' happiness. Jasmine had a good opportunity to fulfill her dreams and yet she was behind Tejo's happiness. Now Naaz has got a loving husband and in-laws but still she is after Nehmat. And like her mother, this is going to get her in trouble and take away the man who loves her so much.

The issue is that Jasmine and Naaz are not individuals who will be content with whatever life throws at them. They will even battle their own fate to achieve their goals.

mistofshadows thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

I wonder how Harleen will shape up. 

I have a feeling she won't be completely positive either, but grey. 

In a way, this is to show a comparison between three sisters: Nehmat, Naaz and Harleen. 

Despite getting bad treatment, Nehmat will get what her good intentions, dignity and kindness has decided for her. 

While Naaz and Harleen will in future be the antagonist party. Because let's face it, Naaz will never ne satisfied with what she has, her main goal is to snatch Nehmat's happiness. And Harleen will never fully adjust to the man she loves, loving another. She is Jasmine's daughter and brought up by her too. I feel she will be even more sinister. 

Aleyamma47 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

I think Naaz is pissed off with Nikhil because I feel that Nikhil himself backed off from standing in the elections campaign.

He had said even earlier that he's not interested in politics.

So probably when Nikhil was asked to stand in the elections, he would have said that it's not my thing Bhai (to Advait),

And it was you who had always dreamt of a political career so why should I even take your place.

Nikhil could say these because he's a good hearted person and is not selfish or greedy like Naaz.