Rishabh ka shaadi

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I love Rishabh☺️

He is the most beloved character of this show for me. I like him more than Karan. In fact iss serial ka aasli hero is Rishabh for me and Karan villain. Top to bottom Karan is full of negativity. But kismat toh dekho iska. Sabse best quality humesha isko milta hai. Aur Rishabh ko worse. Pahle zor zabardasti Sarlin ko jhelna pada. Now bhai ka biwi, baace bhi palo aur bhai ka laath bhi khao. Keya phooti kismat paya 🥺😭

It would be nice if Preeta nd Rishabh were couple. They would be perfect. But aisa nehi hoga. Kiyun ke Preeta ko  woh top to bottom galad Karan hi pasand hai + Karan jaroor Rishabh ko  maar dega if Preeta marry Rishabh. Angry young man jo hai.😡

I know very soon Anjali will turn bad. But she is a very nice gal now. What if she and Rishabh fall in love for a change.  Keya humarey itne aachhe bhaijaan ko jindegi mein kabhi payar nehi milega?😭

Edited by jhalak7 - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

urmita thumbnail

Rishabh ne officially apna kismat usi din phod Lia tha jis din usko preeta ji se love at first sight ho gaya tha🤪 and jab tak he doesn't move on from preeta ji hangover unka kismat nehi sudhrega...sharlyn se shaadi k lie bhi to preeta ji k kehne pe mana tha...abhi bas preeta se divorce ho jae uska and issbar for goodness sake get over preeta already, kya pata koi brand new ladki mil jae who loves him only...😆

ws_loki thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: urmita

Rishabh ne officially apna kismat usi din phod Lia tha jis din usko preeta ji se love at first sight ho gaya tha🤪 and jab tak he doesn't move on from preeta ji hangover unka kismat nehi sudhrega...sharlyn se shaadi k lie bhi to preeta ji k kehne pe mana tha...abhi bas preeta se divorce ho jae uska and issbar for goodness sake get over preeta already, kya pata koi brand new ladki mil jae who loves him only...😆

Rishabh’s quality of life will improve exponentially the day he stops worshipping Preetaji. 

Kaash Sherlyn jaanay say pehlay Danda maar kar Rishab Kay sir say Preeta ka bhoot nikal deti toh zindagi May Ek punya ka kaam karti😭 

Ab Anjali yeh kaam kar de bas🤣

urmita thumbnail

Originally posted by: ws_loki

Rishabh’s quality of life will improve exponentially the day he stops worshipping Preetaji. 

Kaash Sherlyn jaanay say pehlay Danda maar kar Rishab Kay sir say Preeta ka bhoot nikal deti toh zindagi May Ek punya ka kaam karti😭 

Ab Anjali yeh kaam kar de bas🤣

🤣sachme...bande ko preeta ji obsession hai...and usme chalte his life is ruined...kash Anjali sachme kuch kar pae iska..

Vaise saw a BTS in YouTube yesterday I think... Rishabh Anjali were in some basti talking to some women wearing Banjara type clothes.. searching for something maybe...the video had comments from some fans saying wow shayad Rishabh - Anjali story chalu ho gaya type🤪🤣

ws_loki thumbnail

🤣sachme...bande ko preeta ji obsession hai...and usme chalte his life is ruined...kash Anjali sachme kuch kar pae iska..

Vaise saw a BTS in YouTube yesterday I think... Rishabh Anjali were in some basti talking to some women wearing Banjara type clothes.. searching for something maybe...the video had comments from some fans saying wow shayad Rishabh - Anjali story chalu ho gaya type🤪🤣

I have been asking for Rishabh- Anjali from day 1🤣 Have they both patched up that they are traveling together? If it was a long distance travel, you can bet Anjali will fall for Rishabh as it happens in kekta land, one person falls pucca.

Come on Anjali, marry Rishabh. 

Donon ki life settle ho jaayegi. 

Waisay bhi Rishabh is used to his wives not loving him back. 

No pressure on you. 

Haan just Preeta ka bhoot nikal do Rishabh say, even if you don’t love him back, you will be blessed with the most caring, loyal husband

urmita thumbnail

I have been asking for Rishabh- Anjali from day 1🤣 Have they both patched up that they are traveling together? If it was a long distance travel, you can bet Anjali will fall for Rishabh as it happens in kekta land, one person falls pucca.

Come on Anjali, marry Rishabh. 

Donon ki life settle ho jaayegi. 

Waisay bhi Rishabh is used to his wives not loving him back. 

No pressure on you. 

Haan just Preeta ka bhoot nikal do Rishabh say, even if you don’t love him back, you will be blessed with the most caring, loyal husband

ok so preeta apparantly preeta arjun kavya rakhi karina shrishti highjacked flight mein trapped hai and voha terrorists k sath ab koi poison snakes bhi hai(dont know the details how)...

and niche se police kuch kar to nehi pa raha, Rishabh ji and Anjali I think will join hands and together they are to do who knows what (that involves that banjara basti bts 🤪) to save their apne in flight...

I don't know what actually they are gonna do but I would want by the end of this track Preeta realizes Arjun is karan, Rishabh-Anjali start caring for each other...dono mein se kuch ek hua khabar mila to I will watch episode....but its kdb, probably they will keep dragging things well into 2023... 😆😆

p.s. ek clip dikha jaha flight wale terrorists were shouting sab pagal hai, koi darr nehi raha, daro humse, hum terrorists hai...agar darr nehi lag raha to pretend karo...and sab log were trying to control laugh🤣🤣uske baad maine clip close kar dia...

Edited by urmita - 1 years ago
ws_loki thumbnail

ok so preeta apparantly preeta arjun kavya rakhi karina shrishti highjacked flight mein trapped hai and voha terrorists k sath ab koi poison snakes bhi hai(dont know the details how)...

and niche se police kuch kar to nehi pa raha, Rishabh ji and Anjali I think will join hands and together they are to do who knows what (that involves that banjara basti bts 🤪) to save their apne in flight...

I don't know what actually they are gonna do but I would want by the end of this track Preeta realizes Arjun is karan, Rishabh-Anjali start caring for each other...dono mein se kuch ek hua khabar mila to I will watch episode....but its kdb, probably they will keep dragging things well into 2023... 😆😆

p.s. ek clip dikha jaha flight wale terrorists were shouting sab pagal hai, koi darr nehi raha, daro humse, hum terrorists hai...agar darr nehi lag raha to pretend karo...and sab log were trying to control laugh🤣🤣uske baad maine clip close kar dia...

@ps🤣🤣 I hope Preeta realizes it is Arjun and Anjali falls for Rishabh. Sab Khush  🥳 What happened to the spoiler that Rishabh will find out first? Will Anjali blurt it out? 

urmita thumbnail

@ps🤣🤣 I hope Preeta realizes it is Arjun and Anjali falls for Rishabh. Sab Khush  🥳 What happened to the spoiler that Rishabh will find out first? Will Anjali blurt it out? 

will have to check episode for that but will it happen this soon...maybe it will be someone's daydream again...😆I dont think they have been able to decide yet what is the worst way to expose Arjun as Karan🤣

ws_loki thumbnail

will have to check episode for that but will it happen this soon...maybe it will be someone's daydream again...😆I dont think they have been able to decide yet what is the worst way to expose Arjun as Karan🤣

One thing guaranteed the writers will do an absolutely bakwas job of revealing the truth- be it the timing or the way they will do it.

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

One thing guaranteed the writers will do an absolutely bakwas job of revealing the truth- be it the timing or the way they will do it.

How much more dragging with happen? 😡🤪

I want PreRan / PreJun and Rishabh Anjali