Kiara Advani shares about Raju Hirani’s film 3 Idiots .

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 1 years ago

No description available.

Revealed

Kiara Advani shares how Raju Hirani’s film 3 Idiots helped her convince her parents to join Bollywood on The Kapil Sharma Show“

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I took the one less travelled by”. Acting as a profession is rarely supported full-fledged by family as it is not one of those mainstream jobs. Time and again, the stars of the silver screen have fought their way to reach where they are today. 

In the ‘Govinda Naam Mera’ special episode of The Kapil Sharma Show which will be graced by talented team of the comedy thriller film i.e Vicky Kaushal, Kiara Advani, Renuka Sahane, Viraj Ghelani and director Shashank Khaitan. 

Amidst all the fun, drama and endless laughter, the stunning actress Kiara Advani will spill the beans on how she got into the business of showbiz.Kiara Advani will reveal that it was Raju Hirani’s 3 Idiots that helped her in convincing her parents to support her in choosing acting as her career. She shares, “It is very natural for parents to worry about their children who want to try their luck in the film industry. 

Considering they are not from the industry they were scared for me and were worried about my safety. They wanted me to try something other than this profession. But they always knew that acting is something I really wanted to do in my life. I remember I was in school when papa and I went to watch 3 Idiots and you know it is said that films are not just a medium of entertainment but the message they impart can touch the lives of people. And 3 idiots worked like magic on my father and he agreed to support me in this journey.

I would really like to thank Raju sir for making such an amazing film.”

Tune in to watch The Kapil Sharma Show every Saturday and Sunday at 9:30 PM only on Sony Entertainment Television

Edited by Sutapasima - 1 years ago