Are Sid and Kiara going to have an Anand Karaj ? - Page 4

Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by Swetha-Sai

Sid is neither an insider nor does he have a backup business like production house or anything else. Acting is not a stable job.

Kiara is from a business family.

I thought she could have persuaded him to branch out during their living in.

He’s been talking about branching out into production more and more lately so I think it’s just a matter of time.  Kiara and Parineeti (after Jabariya Jodi) have mentioned it in passing that he’d be a good producer.  

He has a good ear for music too. He was the one who brought Ranjha to Shershah (he originally wanted it in Jabariya Jodi; thank god that didn’t work out).  I think I read somewhere that he had suggested to Vishnu to use Mann Bharrya for the funeral scene, but don’t quote me on that.  

Originally posted by Nishita123

Hello hi excuse me, been here as Sid fan since SOTY days  Toh oldest fan kaun hua? 😉😆

Hmm.  I’m changing the rules. SOTY shouldn’t count 😆.  Okay you win.  But I called dibs first 😆

Originally posted by MercurialMedusa

They had Konkani Chitpavan Brahmin style wedding and Anand karaj the next day as Ranveer is a Sindhi Sikh.

Ohh. Thanks for the information. I had read about Ranveer being a Sikh and had completely forgotten that. My bad.  

Originally posted by la_Reine

So its rumours?

I knew Sid was just messing around. His heart is all for meeeee

Two pages back, you were happily inviting everyone and now behaving like a typical sautan 🤭😂

Originally posted by IAmLuvBolly

I still expect a wedding at some point. I’m just not sure when anymore 😆 

Btw, as one of the oldest Sid fans on IF I’ve got dibs 😉   I have been here since around EV.  

Chal bey

I have been around since 2005 when Sid was still in his diapers...we are chaddi buddies

Originally posted by NINALOGY

Two pages back, you were happily inviting everyone and now behaving like a typical sautan 🤭😂

Meri marji😡

Originally posted by mintyblue

I didn't know Sid was part Sikh

If he is, I hope they have traditions and rituals from both sides...

Yes, he is part Sikh from mother side but he never talk about it just some of his co-stars talked about it. He follows both religions but if he gets married I suppose it will be for the Hindu ritual as it's his father's religion..although he has actually been raised by his mother and his sardarni grandmother.

20221222_180540.jpg

20221222_180535.jpg

Originally posted by Grumpydwarf24

Someone told me Sid is partly Sikh ? Or are they going to do both Sikh and Hindu traditions like Deepika and Ranveer ? 

https://www.mygoodtimes.in/entertainment/mein-khud-ke-shaadi-mein-invited-nahi-hun-sidharth-malhotra-on-his-marriage/

but Kiara is also interfaith children.. and I think she is: Hindu, Christian and Muslim ..😂 so what a drama of religions they can have..if they marry i think will be as Hindu rituals as both dads are Hindus and problem solved.

Originally posted by la_Reine

Chal bey

I have been around since 2005 when Sid was still in his diapers...we are chaddi buddies

Sid himself wasn’t around in 2005 😆  SOTY came out in 2010. 

If we use our imagination we all can be his chaddi buddies 😉

7CF952F6-22D8-48CB-AAE3-810FB410534F.jpeg

Originally posted by Grumpydwarf24

But as someone mentioned Anand Karaj is just becoming a trend. But I hope they adhere to the principles. You are not supposed to be drunk before Anand Karaj. That is why most people have it first thing in the morning. No one drinks then unless you are an alcoholic. You can drink all you want after. Karishma had an Anand Karaj. Ranveer and Deepika had one. Many Hindus come to the gurudwara. And wouldn't mind having an Anand Karaj. As Gurus gave sacrifices to save the Hindu religion among other things. 

He follow Guru Nanak and Sid is also related to one of the Gurus from his mom side so I don't think he did that just because it's a trend when his lineage is linked with the third Guru.

20221222_194724.jpg

20221222_194720.jpg

Screenshot_20221108-113241.jpg

Edited by Dirdam - 1 years ago