Are Sid and Kiara going to have an Anand Karaj ?

Posted: 1 years ago

Someone told me Sid is partly Sikh ? Or are they going to do both Sikh and Hindu traditions like Deepika and Ranveer ? 

https://www.mygoodtimes.in/entertainment/mein-khud-ke-shaadi-mein-invited-nahi-hun-sidharth-malhotra-on-his-marriage/

I didn't know Sid was part Sikh

If he is, I hope they have traditions and rituals from both sides...

Shadi kab hai?

You all are invited by me.❤️

I don't know but there is non-Sikhs having Anand Karaj nowadays.. become more of a trend than an actual ritual.

Originally posted by mintyblue

I didn't know Sid was part Sikh

If he is, I hope they have traditions and rituals from both sides...

Sid’s mom is Sardaarni so he’s half Sikh. His dad is Punjabi.  

If they try to cover all the traditions and rituals it will become a 4/5 days affair.  As we know Sid is half Punjabi half Sikh. Kiara is Sindhi from her dad’s side.  Her maternal grandfather is Muslim. Maternal grandmother Christian. Maternal step grandmother who’s been a huge part of their lives was Bengali.  

Originally posted by la_Reine

Shadi kab hai?

On December 18 or 19 he said that it won’t be in 2022 😆.

Mission Manju is releasing on OTT ON January 20th. I doubt it would be before that.  

Originally posted by la_Reine

Shadi kab hai?

dadajji nayi Dadi la rahe hai 🥳

Originally posted by IAmLuvBolly

If they try to cover all the traditions and rituals it will become a 4/5 days affair.  As we know Sid is half Punjabi half Sikh. Kiara is Sindhi from her dad’s side.  Her maternal grandfather is Muslim. Maternal grandmother Christian. Maternal step grandmother who’s been a huge part of their lives was Bengali.  

But as someone mentioned Anand Karaj is just becoming a trend. But I hope they adhere to the principles. You are not supposed to be drunk before Anand Karaj. That is why most people have it first thing in the morning. No one drinks then unless you are an alcoholic. You can drink all you want after. Karishma had an Anand Karaj. Ranveer and Deepika had one. Many Hindus come to the gurudwara. And wouldn't mind having an Anand Karaj. As Gurus gave sacrifices to save the Hindu religion among other things. 

Not necessarily, as Neetu is also Sikh making RK half Sikh but he had a Hindu ceremony. I guess we will find out I hope they get married soon ☺️

Originally posted by IAmLuvBolly

global wedding that would be fun