Welcome Back to KM…….Pakhi Adhik Mehta

femmefatale09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Here we go. Deviji has gaslighted Anuj by singing her usual “Main Maa Hun” puran. 

Ache Pita has disowned his precious daughter, who ran away from the house.

Now, Deviji will bring her sweetudi back to KM and gaslight Adhik into NOT divorcing her toxic daughterr.

Bechara, kahan plan banaya tha Deviji ko control karne ka and kahan bechara khud phas gaya iss toxic family ke chungilon mein. 

Barkha ko next Deviji ke khilaf police complaint karni chahiye. On the grounds of emotional blackmail and torture.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Snowstorm22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Exactly! I was thinking the same thing, it is now Anupama’s turn to take in her batimaaz beti.🤦🏽‍♀️😡. Barkha should have asked for a restraing order against Pakhi. If I am berkhi, move your family out into a hotel room until you find a place to live even better move to USA and send Pakhi Divorce decree from there.
DailySoapBai thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

I was hoping Anuj replied with "Is that why you left Choti Anu on the road cause you didn't keep her in your womb for 9 months" when Anupamaa started her I kept them in my womb how can I leave them speech.... 

Seems like a writer was lurking here cause Anu said... some people think why I even care about Pakhi if she treats me so badly lol

HappySmiles thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Anupama had made a joke out of mental health. According to her logic, everyone who cheats on their spouses, abuses them, etc are just going through a mental health issue and therefore shouldn’t face any consequences for their actions. Anupama is just using this concept lightly to justify her kids’ behavior. But as she herself said “main ma hu”‘so it’s clear she is biased.

And secondly what about Adhik’s mental health? Would it not detoriate living with someone as toxic as Paakhi?!

femmefatale09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Barkha should raise the issue of Adhik’s mental health when Deviji decides to bring her brat to KM. 

Distant dream, though!