Users

Frequent Posters

Jyotsna09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03

Arohi and emotional breakdown seriously a joke 🤣

I don't like to watch the episode now a days. 

I mean there will be a no excitement for the episode now.😒

Same feeling, I  vent out my frustration yesterday 😪 in Disco 's thread

Edited by SunnyWhite - 1 years ago
Dewdrops1995 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

After watching abhi bashing arohi and saying that he won’t trust her never is rooting to something. 

Something will happen to akshu during pregnancy phase and that blame will be on arohi. 

Her punishment will be even when saying truth none will believe herrr
And abhi will never trust jharu regarding akshu and his babies. He knows jharu and her evilness 

Edited by Dewdrops1995 - 1 years ago
rittika thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Posts (April 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: iheartChai

Not bad episode just building up to some big things.

Arohi

Looks like she actual "loves" Neil now that she is about to lose him. He is the only one who for whatever reason "loves" and pays attention to her. Honestly its only because she can easily manipulate him and make him bark when she wants him too. No divorce is going to happen. They will patch up cause the writers love their Arohi. 

Arohi crying to Abhi regarding how she didn't mean to hurt Neil 😂 The real truth is her jealousy on Akshu and her need to be no.1 that prevented her from telling Neil and the family the truth. Aru dear knows she cannot say that cause Abhi would have most likely drove off pissed and left her there. 

If Abhi had overheard Arohi and Akshu’s argument he would have been even more livid. 1) For continuing to play how can I beat my sister in life 2) For using Neil

Whatever, she reaps what she sows. Neil's birthday party should be interesting. What khaand is going to happen on that day or will it be a patch up? 

Abhira

Good to see Akshu actually taking care to eat her fruits, drink her supplements, and take her meds/vitamins on time. We are finally seeing her take care of herself. But looks like with the pregnancy she just cannot stop worrying about Neil and how he is doing. 

Abhi is more upset she is taking on stress over the whole situation. I hope the decision for her to take on the concert will turn out okay. I know they are just kids but honsetly 

they should know along with the music manager and key NGO and concert organizers that  Akshu is pregnant and despite her medicial condition has decided to sing at this concert. This way the staff know that if Akshu isn't feeling well etc there is a reason and people should be on alert. This way it isn't just her taking care of herself. But yeah not going to happen cause we need drama.

Pre-cap:

Promises, promises, promises smiley36 We have had so many promises and most have been broken between Abhi and Akshu. Mostly from Akshu’s side smiley36 So what promise will actually be held?

But it is good Akshu and Abhi are talking about the worst case scenario. What happens if Abhi has to choose between her or the kids?

Neil and his decision I doubt the divorce will happen. Watch Arohi actually be pregnant this time. Don't know how since she hasn't been with Neil as her weekday and weekend romance plans have failed. But hey if mosquito romance can happen what do I know about biology 🤷‍♀️

i feel arohi truth will be out in front of family on neil’s bday unless they get some other twist to whitewash their favorite😏

LoveHC thumbnail

Instead of Akshara/Abhimanyu I feel writers themselves have a memory loss. When did Abhimanyu EVER trust Arohi to not trust her again? It’s hilarious they themselves don’t understand the character they created. Right from day 1 he never gave squat about Arohi - trust is out of the question! He reluctantly agreed for marriage FOR NEIL🤣

Edited by LoveHC - 1 years ago
iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: LoveHC

Instead of Akshara/Abhimanyu I feel writers themselves have a memory loss. When did Abhimanyu EVER trust Arohi to not trust her again? It’s hilarious they themselves don’t understand the character they created. Right from day 1 he never gave squat about Arohi - trust is out of the question! He reluctantly agreed for marriage FOR NEIL🤣

Very true. But I think it is more the line of when they initial announced Arohi was pregnant Abhi asked her point blank are you really. She said yes her friend who is a gyno checked. She then was all apologetic. That is when Abhi said because you are becoming a mother and this is a fresh start I will forgive you but don't ever cross limits again to bother Akshu.

So in that context he believed her and let her be as she was becoming a mother.

Now no matter what he just won't believe her even when she is telling the truth.

LoveHC thumbnail

Ya I agree. Actually Akshara and Abhimanyu are actually too pure to even think that anyone could go to the extent of faking pregnancy. So it’s understandable that when she said she is pregnant they didn’t think anyone could lie about such a thing 

DiamondLife thumbnail

Thank you for the tag Anu 😊

mudz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: iheartChai

Not bad episode just building up to some big things.

Arohi

Looks like she actual "loves" Neil now that she is about to lose him. He is the only one who for whatever reason "loves" and pays attention to her. Honestly its only because she can easily manipulate him and make him bark when she wants him too. No divorce is going to happen. They will patch up cause the writers love their Arohi. 

Arohi crying to Abhi regarding how she didn't mean to hurt Neil 😂 The real truth is her jealousy on Akshu and her need to be no.1 that prevented her from telling Neil and the family the truth. Aru dear knows she cannot say that cause Abhi would have most likely drove off pissed and left her there. 

If Abhi had overheard Arohi and Akshu’s argument he would have been even more livid. 1) For continuing to play how can I beat my sister in life 2) For using Neil

Whatever, she reaps what she sows. Neil's birthday party should be interesting. What khaand is going to happen on that day or will it be a patch up? 

Abhira

Good to see Akshu actually taking care to eat her fruits, drink her supplements, and take her meds/vitamins on time. We are finally seeing her take care of herself. But looks like with the pregnancy she just cannot stop worrying about Neil and how he is doing. 

Abhi is more upset she is taking on stress over the whole situation. I hope the decision for her to take on the concert will turn out okay. I know they are just kids but honsetly 

they should know along with the music manager and key NGO and concert organizers that  Akshu is pregnant and despite her medicial condition has decided to sing at this concert. This way the staff know that if Akshu isn't feeling well etc there is a reason and people should be on alert. This way it isn't just her taking care of herself. But yeah not going to happen cause we need drama.

Pre-cap:

Promises, promises, promises smiley36 We have had so many promises and most have been broken between Abhi and Akshu. Mostly from Akshu’s side smiley36 So what promise will actually be held?

But it is good Akshu and Abhi are talking about the worst case scenario. What happens if Abhi has to choose between her or the kids?

Neil and his decision I doubt the divorce will happen. Watch Arohi actually be pregnant this time. Don't know how since she hasn't been with Neil as her weekday and weekend romance plans have failed. But hey if mosquito romance can happen what do I know about biology 🤷‍♀️

I think I did see some spoiler that Arohi is pregnant for real.. dunno how true that is.. whatever happens we are not that lucky to have episodes sans arohi or where arohi is not a major part of the storyline..

DiamondLife thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dewdrops1995

There is no pregnancy here u r talking about delivery of jharu 

Wait and watch..☢️

Jhatke pe jhatka na lage 😆

Dewdrops1995 thumbnail

Jhatka for whom???

I don’t care about jharu at all. She can go to hell

All I care is Abhira ❤️