Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Dewdrops1995

Arohi and emotional breakdown will be a serious joke

She will emotionally blackmail or she will emotionally manipulate but not this

I didn’t watched d show till now

Today I’m late ☹️ 

Arohi and emotional breakdown seriously a joke 🤣

I don't like to watch the episode now a days. 

I mean there will be a no excitement for the episode now.😒

Thanks for the tag 

Good analysis 👍🏻 

Promises are made to break for Akshu baby 👶, her speciality trait..

Some big drama is loading for blue boy's birthday ..

Edited by SunnyWhite - 1 years ago
Dewdrops1995 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

There is no pregnancy here u r talking about delivery of jharu 

Originally posted by: Dewdrops1995

Will something happen to neil???

let him go in streets and miss that way his character is ended and Ar will be left over dulhan forever 

iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: LoveHC

Tell me about it…it’s such a frustrating thing to be Harshads fan at this point 😡 seeing his character getting treated so badly is just damn annoying. In none of his shows have I had such a feeling😒😡😒. There really isn’t anything left for his character. Just 2 things - romancing Akshara and catering to every need of hers and second - getting gyaan from each and everyone for no mistake of his😡😡. Today also it was frustrating to see him again ignoring his hurt - his scratch on hand and Akshara not even caring much when he said I’m okay. I mean - the guy caters to every need of hers - even today he gave her water without asking - and she’s so damn casual with everything related to him. Isn’t it torturous enough to see Arohi that we can’t get the respite of Akshara caring for him? He treats her like a queen. Where is the treatment he is supposed to receive as a king? It would do Akshara well if she focuses on Abhimanyu and the babies - as usual he is again being taken for granted. Sometimes it feels like writers are mocking audience and show Abhimanyu is a superhero. He’s a robot😡

Well FL sometimes are treated like super heros too. Can do everything and take care of herself. Receives the most hurt but keep on trucking. So ML here is the same. He is the most ideal type: he is a one man woman, he gives love, he has no ego in his love, he believs his girl, and he treats his girl like she is a queen. The set up for the perfect boyfriend/husband. 

Not sure why writers didn't let Akshu show her care. She is very caring by nature so for her to not even go and get a bandage kit is bizarre. They only had her notice it. Anyways the focus of the scene was more about Akshu’s tension and what to do with Neil and Arohi.

The anxiety and depression is a much bigger one that I don't think will ever be properly addressed considering they don't ever address anything of real value properly. Kairav anxiety and depression? Akshu actually fighting to get her voice back? All one scene and throw away lines. 

Kairav - business men show up at house and yell at him and he almost ran away and then turns around to confront the fear, one scene of him explaining the impact and his guilt to Abhi over Anisha's death

Abhi - Akshu sings him a song to put him to sleep, Abhi talking to the doctor saying he still needs to take the medicine for a bit longer before he stops

Akshu - Vansh video submission where people say Akshu’s voice isn't real, sure she is getting a chance now for a music career but it isn't about fighting against Maya's voice but just her career now

The potential tracks the makers could have had if they had actually focused on each these things 🤦‍♀️

slan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anuandavi

Coma? Arre yaar.. Mere Abhimanyu ko aur kitna dukh denge ye... 

Abhimanyu is the new Gopi Bahu os starplus

Today maata's excitement over blue's birthday is irritating and artificial..

Dewdrops1995 thumbnail

That’s what

Khaand mata will always be a khaand mata and delusional mata

Infact till now I didn’t listened her saying to do something for neil

Even reception also abhi did for akshu to not bring her complications truth

May be this blue boy birthday is for bringing d fake pregnancy of jharu to d family 

LoveHC thumbnail

Exactly what I felt. Akshara is so caring towards everyone. She considers Neil like her brother and now going against snake Arohi for him is really good character growth. But why do writers shy away when it comes to her love and care for Abhimanyu? And I totally agree with u they lost so many good potential tracks and just end up giving all the worlds pain to Akshara and Abhimanyu. Don’t misunderstand me - I do agree Akshara is equally in pain but Abhimanyu makes sure her mental and physical well being is not affected. They could have better tracks with showing Manjiri take an interest again in singing and Akshara helping her now that she’s out of Harshvardhans abuse. Harshvardhan slow redemption. Parth career. But writers ignore all this😡 and just find peace in shoving down leads pain constantly down our throats 😒. 

Originally posted by: SunnyWhite

Today maata's excitement over blue's birthday is irritating and artificial..

mata needs someone to hold her excitement always. 

Edited by Mehersudha - 1 years ago