Users

Frequent Posters

I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Koi khabri p blv nh after tina wali newsπŸ˜†

Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Sajid is evicted. Abdu is also out for few days due to medical reasons. Hope he gets well soon. πŸ‘πŸΌ

xChandrax thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

It didn't make sense to make this week another no eviction one. Not after a month since the last eviction (Gautam we miss you😭)

I had this theory since i've watched the nomination episode.

The pattern of this week nomination was crafted to not let some being nominated or if they did to be saved.

They wanted Sajid out, not by his choice cause we have seen in yesterday's ep how he was bootlicking Soundarya, so that if she would have become the next captain, she had to save him.

BB wanted to break the Mandli and let contestants from that group to finally play as they should, without any interference and also, Abdu being gaslighted by him was another reason to want him out.

Since 3 people got saved and 4 got nominated i think that instead of the iconic buzzer, they made the saved ones to chose one contestant each from the nominated to be saved.

Priyankit must have saved Tina and Shalin, while the real checkmate was made by Nimrit, the one that Sajid wanted out of the Mandli so bad, most probably picked Shiv over him...result? his eviction.

Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mai.NePyarKiya

Koi khabri p blv nh after tina wali newsπŸ˜†

Praying to BB Gods, ye news sach ho jaaye bas! With Sajid gone, there'll be more fights in mandli, as he was the glue that kept the mandli together. Also, Sumbul might go back to Shalin with Sajid not there to stop her, aka more drama! πŸ˜³

ThandiChai thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 3

Great news!!

This is change whole dimensions of house and being a much needed change otherwise everything seems too repetitive now

Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail

I like this theory. With Sajid gone, the mandli will fall apart! There'll be mini mandlis within the mandli.πŸ˜†

But asper twitter Khabris, Sajid apparently had a contract that he won't be evicted by public votes, which is why makers kept cancelling eviction whenever he was nominated. 

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Oye_Chup_Kar

Praying to BB Gods, ye news sach ho jaaye bas! With Sajid gone, there'll be more fights in mandli, as he was the glue that kept the mandli together. Also, Sumbul might go back to Shalin with Sajid not there to stop her, aka more drama! πŸ˜³

thori se umeed ha mere sajjo ji my raja ji nh gye 

https://twitter.com/ShubhamTharwani/status/1603756982703652864?t=AzeZxDPkWZ3NnTi1fTEIfg&s=19

Red_eyes94 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Oye_Chup_Kar

Sajid is evicted. Abdu is also out for few days due to medical reasons. Hope he gets well soon. πŸ‘πŸΌ

What happened to abdu πŸ˜²