Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tennessean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Congratulations! on getting to a century.

1) It is good that the CVs are working on Dad- Daughter relationship. Dimpy is going to prevent that from happening.

2) Why is Yudi looking for another girl for Nityam? Is Nityam ready for another girl in his life? He hardly understands Saavi, or is concerned with what is going on with her. Seriously, Yudi?

3) Devika disappoints me so much. She was the one who made a big deal about the Kundali, got Saavi to marry Nityam and is now ready to get him married to another girl till Mama ji told her the truth today. I wished she would have found more as to why Saavi was driving nights and also be more supportive. You gotta support your bffs through thick and thin.

4) Saavi was out all night driving Chatri Prasad and Nityam didn't have a clue. Did he even bother to find out why Saavi went to such lengths. Also, he is too much in his work to think of love. If he changes a little, it would make the episodes more interesting.

5) Mami, Sonam and Dimpy are all annoying, just depends on that day who is more annoying.

6) As for Saavi, she needs to take a break from Chatri Prasad if it so annoying to her in laws. I know she and Nityam have to go to a long way but it was nice to see them gardening. Little moments like these would make it much more interesting.

Edited by Tennessean - 1 years ago