Sher O Shayri

ITVRC Teaser Round 5 (Note page 28)

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Teaser round 5

Welcome to the fifth teaser round which is open to all including non participants and eliminated participants. This is an optional round and scores you receive for this round wouldn't be added to your main scores but will be calculated separately and we will have winner(s) for these at the end of the contest. Each miniround will have one winner and the scores won't be clubbed.

This is an extension of the main fourth round. So, you have to pick an ITV character from a show gone off-air before 1 Dec 2022 (the show should be off-air) and if you have played R4, it should be a different character. 

You have to roleplay as the said character in this thread with the other members who wish to play this round. You cannot break your character in this thread, but can do so in the main thread.

However, this round will only be open from 8 PM IST-11.59 PM IST. I'll throw in random scenarios after each hour.

But, you cannot spam, and neither can you post (or reply to someone else) in back to back posts. 

The winner will be the one with the max number of posts and whose posts have most no of reactions.

Hakuna_Matata11: Maya Sarabhai from Sarabhai vs Sarabhai

Physics_girl: NK from IPKKND

x.titli.x: Manorama from IPKKND 

tournesol: Monisha Sarabhai from from Sarabhai vs Sarabhai

Bee222: Anika from Ishqbaaz

RainOfDew:Ishqi from IPZN

Daphnes: Kokila from Saathiya

Edited by oye_nakhrewaali - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RainOfDew thumbnail

Hi everyone.. idhar dekhiye.. zoom karke dekhiye.. mai hu Ishqi Ahaan Veer Malhotra.. kaafi bada naam hai na i know.. mere husband ke 3 naam hai kya kare

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

Scenario #1

You all are married to the wizards and witchess from the wizarding world. Rumours are that death eaters are surfacing and the Ministry of Magic wants to help you by bringing you into the wizarding world. However, there is a risk of the "supposed" death eaters killing you if you go the wizarding world, so they have told you that incase you want to come to the magical world, you need a vote of at least 4 people, else you will be left behind and your partner will be Obliviated (he will forget about marrying and having a kid with a muggle) making you almost a widow/widower, but if that happens, you will lose your share of your family's property. What will you do?

Remember, you have to play as your characters.

Next scenario at 9.05 PM IST

Edited by oye_nakhrewaali - 1 years ago
Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail

“Monisha, say raise a toast,’cheers karein’ is so Hindi film party scene.”😎

Welcome me swagat is so middle class😏

I am Monisha - Monisha Sarabhai 👩🏻‍🦰

Physics_girl thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

Hey Ishqi ji aur Maya ji. I am Nandkishore a.k.a. NK. Welcome welcome, Swaaagat hai aapsab ka.

MoodyMango thumbnail

Sabko meri aur Modi parivar ko taraf se Jay Shree Krishna 🙏🏻

Me hu Kokila Modi. Modi parivar ki chhoti bahu, mere Ahem dikra ki ma aur Gopi vahu ki maaji🙂

Bee222 thumbnail

Hello hi namaste sabhi ko!! Main hoon Anika, khidkitod Anika 😎

Edited by Bee222 - 1 years ago
RainOfDew thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Physics_girl

Hey Ishqi ji aur Maya ji. I am Nandkishore a.k.a. NK. Welcome welcome, Swaaagat hai aapsab ka.

Hi Nandkishore ji.. mere pati AVM wo uss jadui duniya.. kya kehte hai Wiza.. Wizard.. haan Wizarding World me phas gaye hain.. meri madad kijiye na wahan jaane me.. nhi to koi unhe maar dalega😭 

images (17).jpeg

Bee222 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Physics_girl

Arey Nanheji! Aap to Khushi ke best friend ho na? Mujhe aapse ek madad chahiye please... 🥺

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Hakuna_Matata11

“Monisha, say raise a toast,’cheers karein’ is so Hindi film party scene.”😎

Welcome me swagat is so middle class😏

I am Monisha - Monisha Sarabhai 👩🏻‍🦰

Mummyji, aap thik hai? 😳😳

Aapne woh toast kyu uthaya hai, woh pichle hafte ka toast hai