Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Newbird thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

I liked it. Music sounds fun and melodious.. No wonder it is from one of my favourite music directors "DSP"! 

Newbird thumbnail

I heard that Shreya goshal gave vocals for this song. DSP music + Shreya goshal was always  heavenly combination and superhit in Telugu songs.

Looking forward to this song. 

hyancchoatishoo thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

This role didn't need that muchchhi, he could've taken the Lootera look for this one. 

Newbird thumbnail

I liked the audio.

Video wise - I heard Ranveer is doing the double role in the movie. Loved jacqualine part of the song.. They gave her cute look with cute dresses and the fun part of the song with dance steps went to her.. Pooja looked pretty but they spoiled her look by giving that colored hair.. Black hair suits her face best generally. Even Ranveer looks better in jacqualine part with better costumes given to him there. 

Edited by Newbird - 1 years ago
1t1svat1t1s thumbnail

I like it. It’s even better than current laga. Like the colors, the choreography and the song itself done by the superstar composer DSP. Shreya is so good wonder why she doesn’t get to sing more songs.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Newbird

I liked it. Music sounds fun and melodious.. No wonder it is from one of my favourite music directors "DSP"! 

I love it as well 

HugeScarcity thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I really liked this song. It brought back old school Bollywood vibes but too much oversaturation of colours, especially the green.

JeanieBeanie thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: dumpehathauda

This role didn't need that muchchhi, he could've taken the Lootera look for this one. 

I was just thinking the same thing! Don't get why he's obsessed with the mustache when he looks a million times better without it. A 60s look could've been done a myriad of ways sans ugly mustache.