•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 1 years ago

Barsaat was the first Hindi movie I watched at the theater and the mosquitoes bit me everywhere. 

Originally posted by Supari_khala

Barsaat was the first Hindi movie I watched at the theater and the mosquitoes bit me everywhere. 

You were sweet to them!

Internet has ruined DJ Bobby for me😭 I can here expecting some meme or something🥲

Originally posted by oye_nakhrewaali

Internet has ruined DJ Bobby for me😭 I can here expecting some meme or something🥲

Same but I tried to find a nice Bobby in rain gif for you but found this instead

Barsaat Ke Din Aaye | Barsaat (2005) | Bobby Deol | Priyanka Chopra | Rain  Song | Filmigaane on Make a GIF

What is happening? Why is she acting like she's sexually attracted to the ground? ðŸ˜­

Originally posted by bollyqueen0

Same but I tried to find a nice Bobby in rain gif for you but found this instead

Barsaat Ke Din Aaye | Barsaat (2005) | Bobby Deol | Priyanka Chopra | Rain Song | Filmigaane on Make a GIF

What is happening? Why is she acting like she's sexually attracted to the ground? ðŸ˜­

The house be like: Mera floor sexy, yeh tiles bhi sexy🥲

Barsaat Ke Din Aaye | Barsaat (2005) | Bobby Deol | Priyanka Chopra | Rain Song | Filmigaane on Make a GIF

kuch ziada hi extra hai 

The only thing worth mentioning is Akki chacha had to bow out warna ye scene mein nikal jata

I havent seen the first one, but I quite enjoyed the Priyanka one😆