BF goals ft by dev raichand; ViDev;OS

Shinika thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Dev attending a video conference in one of the room of his farmhouse.Vidhi just entered the home and by knowing he is busy with office work went to her room. She just opened the cupboard to keep her bag inside she again saw the two gift boxes neatly wrapped in deep red covers.A smile came to n her face but wouldn’t dare to touch those.

She recalled how dev and she decided to spend some of their time together without telling anyone. Dating!! Ha. Dating she felt shy while saying that word.from that day  after office hours or whenever they are free they will come here and spend time with each other. She laughed while recalling all this. After one month of their dating phase dev gifted her this box. She opened it that time only but couldn’t dare to use it. It was a beautiful red Color designer gown covering up to her knees with a off shoulder neck.After seeing that first she got afraid but after observing that dev gifted this to her on their 1st month anniversary she felt happy but felt ackward to wear infront of him.

But she felt sad even though she didn’t wore but he didn’t even asked for the reason. Even he didn’t talked about that again. She felt bad for him but she thought she can not wear that.she touched the second box and lifted that light pink satin saree with a designer noodle strap blouse. He gave this on their second month anniversary. Still she didn’t dare to wear that because of the back open blouse.all the while she is thinking today it’s their 3rd month anniversary and … she thought he remembered or not that today her birthday also. She told him once in the office but they never discussed about this after they are together.so she is exited that if he remember or not. If remember then what  will he do and how he will celebrate this special day.next second she felt sad and thought if he didn’t remember then what she will do?

He didn’t remember for sure otherwise why he will work from home when she is on leave she thought.. 

Dev just finished the video conference and closed his eyes with his head bent back on sofa.Vidhi entered in the room and went to him and sat on his lap.he is shocked to see her in the light pink saree that he gifted in their 2nd month anniversary.he got surprised when she turned to face him and tried to press his forehead.her face was so close to him. her eyes are roaming around his face and her fingers are caressing his fore head wrinkles.suddenly he recieved a voice call and he signed her to move but she didn’t budge and switch on his ear pod and smirked.By gulping hard he just saying ha, hmmm other than that nothing is coming from his mouth cause her fingers tracing his forehead, making circles on sides of forehead and while doing that the visible glimps of her curves, her waist and her silky smooth body pressing is hord rock he couldn’t take it any more he throwed his ear pod and tried to embrace her petite figure….

He fell on side of sofa and realised it as dream and mumbled dev tum apni hosh Kho baithe ho …. Har baar har jagah bas vidhi hi dikhta hai tujhe. Yaha tak ki kahi baar tum confuse ho jayega ki vo yaha sach me hai ya bas tumhe dikhai de raha hai.

He just chuckled and thought it’s been 3 months that they are dating and decided to not let office people know about their togetherness.dating  that word it self make him exited that at least for some days she will be his but he will be always her’s. Yes he decided to give her a chance to know and face the practicality of their relation. But he don’t want to be hard on her. They are going to coffee dates, parks, visiting beautiful places by spending time together. still he has his insecurities about future but At least now he is cherishing his present not bothering about the future .most important now he is enjoying his promotion BOYFRIEND!!!. He giggled like a kid .Today it’s their 3rd month anniversary so that’s why Vidhi took leave and he is working from home to hide this from his staff.

But one thought came to his mind she didn’t took leave before 2 times so why now….

He smiled mischievously ….I know vidhi you want me to surprise you right . You want to test me right that whether I remember about your birthday or not  .how come I forget about it Vidhi that now you are my GIRLFRIEND!!!! He remembered how he decorated the room and made cake and arranged everything before he starts the meeting and waiting for her to come..

When he realised it’s already late went to check whether she came or not.

He checked her room when he find none he went to kitchen to grab some coffee.

When he went there he was shocked to see Vidhi already preparing coffee. He is in confusion that whether it’s his imagination or real.

When she debating self that he remember or not and she laughed naughtily and thought to give coffee to him and meanwhile try to get the answer from him. She went to kitchen and started to prepare coffee.when she saw dev coming in to kitchen laughing and in confused state. so thought to tease him(she has some idea about his day dreaming) and planned to get her answer…...

To be continued…..

SHINIKA

Part 2:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/162316916

Edited by Shinika - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maddy124 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Seems interesting ❤️❤️ 

Videv as Boyfriend & girlfriend ❤️❤️🔥 

Can't wait for the next part ❤️❤️ 

Continue soon

-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

😅😅

At rate Dev's dream are going .....poor him gonna spend his time taking cold showers 😅😅😅

You are being mean on him, but turning everything into dream 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

But it was nice OS 👏

Shinika thumbnail

Dev fasi tho ham hasi….. haina.

Isiliye dev ka popat bana rahi hun taki ham kuch der keliye show ke bhulke has sake.

imkt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Girlfriend Boyfriend bro bahut chalak OS 

hide n seek real mein bhi dikhna chahiye I mean show mein .. good work ❤️

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

yaar you are such an OS machine.. ek din me kitte sapne dikhaogi aur kitta pani bahaogi cold shwer ka...

still i loved it... so so much... you are such a gifted writer.. things flow so well.. narrative comes out so naturally.. keep it up...👏

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -purnima-

😅😅

At rate Dev's dream are going .....poor him gonna spend his time taking cold showers 😅😅😅

You are being mean on him, but turning everything into dream 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

But it was nice OS 👏

exactly same was my thought.. ek aur sapna ek aur cold shower...

Dev babu ko bukhar chadh jayega fir ek aur OS likhegi Shinika... Vidhi helping feverish Dev aur fir ek sapna... baba babcho koi Dev sir ko is se🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Revutty thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Awwww 🥰🥰 so cute 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰 Dev ko hosh kho baithenge Vidhi ke khayalon mein.....I loved this idea of boy friend and girl friend. This is so beautiful and lovely 😍😍😍😍😍. Shinika you made me smile, awww I loved it yaar, I read it thrice , because it chilled my mood. Thanks a lot yaar. 

Scissor thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Aage aage kya hua?? Jaldi btao....hunhh..bs Etna sa? Paap padega aapko??? Sapne mein amba aaye apke

Shinika thumbnail

Show me meri vidhi ko ithna tadapta raha haina sirf ek hug ke liye isiliye badla ke rahi Hu…

Sweet revenge..🤣🤣🤣