Fan Fictions

Help me have fun with a new idea?

Lower thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Hey!! I don't know what's worth writing that would keep enough people interested. Here's where you guys, gals, and nonbinary pals (Thomas Sanders) come in. I'm going to pitch an idea. I want to see how the community will respond to it. If you pals don't like it, I will need you to respond why + alternative ideas.

The alternative idea that proves more popular than my own idea will get executed. If you like my idea state why + ways I can improve on that idea and have even more fun with that idea.

Ok so here's my original idea: I hear pokemon is popular so I'm thinking about a fanfic idea featuring Pikachu as the main character. I'm an English lit major so my brain came up with this idea: Pikachu gets stuck in a bunch of old classics and can't escape from them unless he/she learns the moral of the story. Yay/Nay?

Deadline: December 16th... Things could be slow brewing + I won't have a lot of energy to write until my exams are over with so I guess I'll check back here and post an update on that day soon then. Thank you for your time! I hope I've helped you guys have a little fun. I figured I would get bored real quick if I felt like I was constantly writing for nothing so it would be worth hearing from the community on what's a popular idea to write about.

Edited by Lower - 1 years ago