Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

May God protect him from evil people...

He is literally working in the land of evil 🤣

sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I guess the one good thing about social media is that the public has zero chill when it comes to nepo babies. Aur ab toh publicly showing their disdain with horrific BO numbers. I mean the sheer amount of comments on that Kartik topic “not a fan but he’s not nepo so hope he goes far”😆the scrutiny is SO much more as a nepo product, but alas, no matter how many times you fall, mummy papa will always be there to pull you back up and fund yet another failed project where one may eventually become a hit. 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

What happened BTW....I remember how hard you were praying that Aryan becomes an actor....because he is oh so hot...😆..all of sudden kya ho gaya.......and don't give me the nepo kids wala reasoning.....Aryan was always a nepo kid....and there are many nepo kids that you like/d.....we both have been here for a long time so no use hiding stuff.😉...kya hua in case of Aryan??  Why the 180 degree turn??😆

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Toh kya karu main? Mar jau?

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Who will he cast in this film ? 

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Best of luck to Aryan. I don't know but purely going by vibes, he seems like a good guy. Work will be judged by how they turn out but best wishes for him.

Do well & be yourself. Go, make your dad - mom proud.

Edited by piya2025 - 1 years ago
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Wishing him all the luck and good wishes 🙌🙌

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

What happened BTW....I remember how hard you were praying that Aryan becomes an actor....because he is oh so hot...😆..all of sudden kya ho gaya.......and don't give me the nepo kids wala reasoning.....Aryan was always a nepo kid....and there are many nepo kids that you like/d.....we both have been here for a long time so no use hiding stuff.😉...kya hua in case of Aryan??  Why the 180 degree turn??😆

I don’t support Aryan because he’s the one nepo I actually found hot and he betrayed me by becoming a bookish writer that no one will care for and no one will be able to drool over. Whatev’s I’ll go back to my Kartu and Sidu

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 1 years ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

I don’t support Aryan because he’s the one nepo I actually found hot and he betrayed me by becoming a bookish writer that no one will care for and no one will be able to drool over. Whatev’s I’ll go back to my Kartu and Sidu

What film is he directing.  

simrata thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Its web series on Netflix he will direct

We need good writers amidst  all remix, remakes, and sequels,,,,

Hope Aryan writing is fresh as new leaf in Bollywood