Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by Disha.2021

I guess it's time for us to make another ship also. smiley15

RraHel ship toh aise doobi ki Titanic ko bhi peeche chor diya.smiley19

Out of desperation, I wanna ship Helly with Sharad now.( Malhotra nehi Tripathi)

Tripathi kaun?? Woh jo helly ka friend hai?? Agar gujju hai to chances hainπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by Eternalallure - 1 years ago

& that expression made me soooo happy.smiley37

Humari ladki BB se dur hi rahein,πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Pata ni ye media walon ka bb se kya obsession hai. Jab dekho bb ke baare mein puchte rehte hain. And she's made it clear so many times that she doesn't follow bb nor is she interested in going. Ab to picha chod de πŸ™πŸ™

Originally posted by Navdeep_08

Hnna . I an so happy for him . 
He is great artist . Bs shashu ko use krna nhi aaya 😑😑😑

He just do his work bs bakhi kohi sm hype nhi kuch nhi bs apn kaam kiya and chill . And he is legit prove that you dont need to comnections , sm hype for your career . Your art is your biggest hype

Shashu ne to kisi ko bhi use nhi kiya. But VV still had a lot of screen space. When they totally dumbed down Vansh, and made him oblivious to whatever was going on around him. Their kabbu prem was so irritating. He was living in the house, romancing the cut-out of his wife, and the mafia had no idea

But yeah Rra really needs to take some pointers from VV on getting work. And no stupid reality shows either. 

Originally posted by Navdeep_08

I agree with each and every line .

Maine rra ke chkr main twisted dekhi thi but ask me how i watched it . Fast forward kr kr ke πŸ˜ͺ 

I understand twisted was life changing series for you but all the hype , attention, popularity he got from vansh and immj2 .

And twisted was not extra ordinary that his fans hype it so much . It was usual web and usual role . 
in twisted 2 muje to rrahul aise lgga tha jaise jabardasti kaam kraya ja rya hai usse 

From intial episodes till end one can say rrahul has learnt alot . he was not great actor initially, emotional scenes were always is weak point but then After 100 epsiodes you can see he worked on it 

i dont know why he always says twisted . Either he knows it can rile up people or maybe he has his own reasons

I have no doubt about twisted being very average. VB is anyways a very lame, shitty director/producer. All his movies and shows have the same underlying theme-more focus on cringe p*rn, interspersed with flimsy plot here and there. No wonder Twisted also did good... there is a category of people who like these things. As for Rra, us bande ko koi na samajh paaya ab tak. His reasoning is out of my understanding. 

Originally posted by Eternalallure

Tripathi kaun?? Woh jo helly ka friend hai?? Agar gujju hai to chances hainπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yup. He is a friend of Hellu & her mentor too. A prominent writer in ITV.

No idea if he is a gujju.

He is a pretty chilled out guy. I really adore his bond with Hellu.❀️

But Ship ka pata nehi , there is a big age gap between them ( he is 34) . & Sharad was also in a relationship with Mrunal thakur . ( Which ultimately didn't work out πŸ™„)

& our Hellu had clearly said ( in old IV's) she would not date anyone from ITV.

Edited by Disha.2021 - 1 years ago

Okkkk. 

Iss bande pe gussa apni jagah, but his smile at the end is ... 

P.S. I am still pi**ed with him though.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/ClyN2-1KV4p/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

On behalf of everyone in this Forum

Thank u Arni for making this Thread.πŸ€—

Yup. πŸ’―

He might have his own reasons for hyping twisted so much, or maybe he just thinks it's the big break which paved his way into this industry 🀷

But whatever it might be, he should move on from this rant & remember how he has come so far and become such a polished actor.

It's all coz of Immj2. But Naah, he is in the mood to rile up everyone.

I was like, Bro, u were the one who commented a few days back , that Vihaan was the best role u played by far.

Kaise convenience ki hisaab se baat badalta hai yeh ladka !!! πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

That's why we should not take him seriously. He's a flipper like dadi. He hardly ever replies truthfully. More often than not it's all jokes and sarcasm

Originally posted by Eternalallure

Shashu ne to kisi ko bhi use nhi kiya. But VV still had a lot of screen space. When they totally dumbed down Vansh, and made him oblivious to whatever was going on around him. Their kabbu prem was so irritating. He was living in the house, romancing the cut-out of his wife, and the mafia had no idea

But yeah Rra really needs to take some pointers from VV on getting work. And no stupid reality shows either. 

Kabbu pyaar to bta mt

But still VV ko as villain bahut ache se use kr skte te but kya dikhaya stupid obession . Chl vo obession phi ache se dikha skte te but nhi cut out romance to seemat rkha usko 😣😣😣

Devraj was best VV played in immj . He could have been utilised ache se but na 😣😣