Kjo Welcomes Tiger Shroff In Dharma Family - Page 3

Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by IAmLuvBolly

You are too kind šŸ˜³.  Iā€™m too opinionated against star kids, and the fraternity, headed by KJo, will kick me out on my keister in no time šŸ˜†

Janta aapke saath hai

You guys didnā€™t know Masand was a big kahuna at a Dharma?  There was an official announcement about it and everything.  KJo will be so disappointed by this lack of interest šŸ˜†.

Masand loves star kids so heā€™ll fit right in.  

3B6C9165-516C-4D1B-9011-CAC38B41EA71.jpeg

https://www.tribuneindia.com/news/lifestyle/film-critic-rajeev-masand-appointed-coo-of-karan-johars-dharma-cornerstone-agency-198867

Wow did he launch anyone ?

Originally posted by Maroonporsche

Haan sare star kids ko ab bas door door khandan ke kuch bache rehte hain, unke launch mai kafi time rehta hai par KJo unke liye script ready karraha hai 

Karan really is greedy of power - at least it's what I deduce (does he want to overpower YRF???)

Cornerstone is a long established independent agency which belonged to 'Bunty' Sajdeh and predominently worked for sport people. I think, it was JHMS when he started to get more into filmbusiness. He then got into connection with Dharma...and now he seems to be 'swallowed' by Dharma...

The article says that Tiger will work "exclusively" for Dharma...so it seems to be an oppressive contract. Bad for him? Good for him? Time will tell...

Originally posted by Maroonporsche

That Lakshay guy could be one of his launches except his movies just donā€™t seem to pick up. First Dostana2 got shelved and now Bedhadak isnā€™t even getting started.  

Originally posted by Purple5

Haan sare star kids ko ab bas door door khandan ke kuch bache rehte hain, unke launch mai kafi time rehta hai par KJo unke liye script ready karraha hai 

You are joking but ā€¦ 

During Jhanviā€™s first appearance on KWK she mentioned her best friend Tanisha in conversation and KJo cut her off to say Tanisha is Rajukumar Santoshiā€™s daughter.  Your comment above reminded me of how KJo has this obsession with ā€œindustry insidersā€ and always putting them at the forefront of everything even at the most irrelevant and insignificant time.  

Originally posted by PyaariChudail

What welcome??šŸ™„ He was in SOTY2...

And what happened to Lakshya Lalwani whom Dharma production was launching?? Yesterday I was casually stalking his insta and it's so sad...all his old pics and videos gone due to "rebranding" by Dharma production...there were posts about welcoming him to Dharma and both the movies which he was supposed to work all stalled - Dostana 2 and whatever with Shanaya Kapoor

Felt so bad for him...movie star to ban nahi paaya but TV star bhi nahi raha

if kjo is too much interested in him, he will give him some movie definitely

You are joking but ā€¦ 

During Jhanviā€™s first appearance on KWK she mentioned her best friend Tanisha in conversation and KJo cut her off to say Tanisha is Rajukumar Santoshiā€™s daughter.  Your comment above reminded me of how KJo has this obsession with ā€œindustry insidersā€ and always putting them at the forefront of everything even at the most irrelevant and insignificant time.  

He is just obsessed with star kids! He wants to keep it all in the family like Bollywood is a family business 

Tiger was with KWAN for 8 long years ... šŸ˜²

We really have to process this as an UPGRADE