Posted: 1 years ago

I started hating neil's character after watching today's epi.

What was the purpose of ruining his character he was one of my fav characters in the show. Now i can't see him doing shoutfest on the show. That too without any logic  in his arguements. 

1. He has seen abhi facing harsh when harsh used to abuse manjari. Can abhi slap her intentionally? 

2. Abhi is the one who just got you into the house. If abhi has so much care for a kid whom he just met in orphanage will he really hit some one. 

3. Abhi went against hospital authorities to treat poor ppl. Will he really do that? 

Can we get our neil back please. Its intolerable for me to see his wife jaap eventhough he clearly knows his wife almost killed his adopted mother.  About to marry his brother using her cunninv approaches. And she even nearly killed a kid in hospital and lied everytime. If you really want to become a good husband then please build a house for her and take her there because she clearly hates everyone in the family. 

Sorry for the rant.i definitely want makers to see this if they ever visit this forum πŸ₯±

Edited by firewings_diya - 1 years ago

Great husband who stood with criminal wife, I hope he suffers in life let Aarohi cheat on him and let him disowned his family for a girl who isn't even wroth then he will know if treating his brother badly for no fault of his was worth it?

Originally posted by Midnightsorrow

Great husband who stood with criminal wife, I hope he suffers in life let Aarohi cheat on him and let him disowned his family for a girl who isn't even wroth then he will know if treating his brother badly for no fault of his was worth it?

with her current character she might do that. May be some one who is very rich if he comes and flirts with her she will say i am ambitious you did not give me 10% property so let me marry him to own 100% of his property πŸ˜†

How can a person be like arohi. I prefer killers over manipulator atleast we can die peacefully than this mental torture. 

Like even in real life some ppl cant even think of hurting someone in dreams even though they hate them. 

I definitely know as soon as she gets the report she will make it public. I really hope whatever she does comes back to her. Including if she makes fun of such a sensitive topics. 

Originally posted by firewings_diya

with her current character she might do that. May be some one who is very rich if he comes and flirts with her she will say i am ambitious you did not give me 10% property so let me marry him to own 100% of his property πŸ˜†

How can a person be like arohi. I prefer killers over manipulator atleast we can die peacefully than this mental torture. 

Like even in real life some ppl cant even think of hurting someone in dreams even though they hate them. 

I definitely know as soon as she gets the report she will make it public. I really hope whatever she does comes back to her. Including if she makes fun of such a sensitive topics. 

I feel she doesn't know about the medical report yet nor see it I still think Akshu will know before her hopefully, I feel Abhi should just tell Akshu the truth is way better than getting blackmailed it's her report and she has a right to know.

Originally posted by Midnightsorrow

I feel she doesn't know about the medical report yet nor see it I still think Akshu will know before her hopefully, I feel Abhi should just tell Akshu the truth is way better than getting blackmailed it's her report and she has a right to know.

i too hope so that abhi tells akshu about this. 

I would definitely want to see when arohi was about to make an announcement akshu just completes her words and says ki main maa nahi ban sakthi bathayatha abhi ne. Toh kya hum bacche adopt kar lenge. πŸ˜†

I really want to see arohi's face at that moment and neil slapping her for making fun of his bhabhi. 

I get your rant…Neil was supposed to be the sane one, the intelligent one who could put 2+2 together …he did it when akshu was saying no to abhi in season 1…

it us like the writers themselves don’t know what character they created…even if there is a constant turnover of writers screenplay writer n head of creatives are the same…so thus excuse doesn’t hold 

I can also understand people change but this kind of flip is like totally bull shut n hard to digest 

lastly stop ruining the comfort show yeh rishta…Chuck aarohi’s character…or make her face tge charges for the crimes she has committed..

Yeh sab Sautele bhai-behen ....

Sirf 2-4 anshu bahake sorry bol denge...

Baat khatam...per jo torture kiye uski saza to milegi nahi πŸ€ͺ

Isliye apna khun pasina time energy feelings bahana...in sautele logon ke liye waste hai πŸ€‘

Neil was such a nice character who made abhi to open his eyes and see arohi's truth and now he is blind in her love πŸ˜† i have heard love is blind but here love is dumb,deaf,mute and blind too  

It even takes away your common sense.😲 i have never watched yrkkh before but if they show this then definitely star plus will pull the plug.😡 

Originally posted by DiamondLife

Yeh sab Sautele bhai-behen ....

Sirf 2-4 anshu bahake sorry bol denge...

Baat khatam...per jo torture kiye uski saza to milegi nahi πŸ€ͺ

Isliye apna khun pasina time energy feelings bahana...in sautele logon ke liye waste hai πŸ€‘

now i am thinking karthik and harsh might be thinking why did i married again or had an affair. Its such a head ache πŸ˜† i think this time yrkkh wants to tell ppl do not go for second marriage or have any affair or else u will end up regretting in your 40s πŸ˜†

Originally posted by firewings_diya

now i am thinking karthik and harsh might be thinking why did i married again or had an affair. Its such a head ache πŸ˜† i think this time yrkkh wants to tell ppl do not go for second marriage or have any affair or else u will end up regretting in your 40s πŸ˜†

KArthik to chala gaya...kya reliaze karega...konsa namuna chod ke gaya hai piche 

Harsh....was kept blind to Neil's truth..otherwise he would have shaped Neil.