Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
To view this post you need to Log in to India Forums.
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Anyone remembers season 13, The most violent person was the winner .Since then I dont have any hope from this show. I watch it for entertainment and when it becomes too toxic ,I stop watching 

HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: OMGITSME

They definitely have something against Priyanka. She is going to get bashed due to laughing. Obviously, that’s the biggest issue that happened this week. 

This is annoying now

🤣🤣..@bold seriously!!!! Avayi

They probably can't bash her for fighting with ankit .. because i am sure they know ankit will defend her.

She played well this wasn't yelling or screaming 

SamSanta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: OMGITSME

They definitely have something against Priyanka. She is going to get bashed due to laughing. Obviously, that’s the biggest issue that happened this week. 

This is annoying now

This pissed me off so muchhhhhhhhhh. Priyanka did really well this week compared to the last couple of weeks. She was toned down if we compare her to the previous weeks. 

Only time she yelled was nimrit and sajid to which she was 💯 correct in getting upset. All this to whitewash sajid. Its the same thing as releasing sumbal's dad convo. That too conveniently happened after the sajid/archana fight. This is too much man. 

Someone tried to start a #BoycottBB16 tag on twitter. Which now im going to support. And people should stop watching and let BB go down top from10 shows. Then the makers are going to get a hint that people are not enjoying the biases. 

behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ayaan786

stan being the sanchalak made sense since he is the only one who couldnt become captain.

we also had tasks when priyanka was a sanchalak and made a bunch of her own rules that destroyed the game.

archana also got scott free for choking shiv while he got bashed by salman.

priyanka and ankit get private councling sessions with salman 1 to 1 while everyone else waits for them.

lets be honest here its just that the other group is soo damm weak that they are loosing the captaincy every time.

if they actually play properly and fight for it they might actually get it.

Priyanka was called out by bb several times for that but stan did not. Thats what we all are saying.  2. Archana was bashed by salman as well, definitely not let scot free  3. Nimmo gets lots of confession room sessions + get private pizza party as well 🤪

HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: behindyou

Priyanka was called out by bb several times for that but stan did not. Thats what we all are saying.  2. Archana was bashed by salman as well, definitely not let scot free  3. Nimmo gets lots of confession room sessions + get private pizza party as well 🤪

Fahmaan says love what mc Stan is doing....and here i am like what the heck!!!!!!