Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 10

*spoiler alert* winner of jdj10

Antaramantara thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Gunjan

Nikki tamboli shared a post on insta where she congratulated Gunjan for winning

And she clearly mentioned on another post that Rubina has not won the show but she won the heart

Now my opinion is it's totally unfair

It doesn't matter that Gunjan is dancer or not but she is the least versatile dancer in this entire journey, she showed least growth among all other finalists n also I am amazed how come she got such fan following that surpassed Rubina n Faisal.

So I don't think she has won vote wise(or may be she is) but how can judges put her above other versatile finalists. If colors has to do manipulation, why waste audience time ?? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail

Gashmeer or Faisal should have won

Gunjan was not versatile at all and very monotonous 

I doubt gunjan has more fans than rubina or niti or gashmeer

subhs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Half of the finalists were undeserving. Gunjan is undeserving but still okay. Congratulations to her

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

gashmeer or faisu should have won imo. 

Gunjan aint bad, she is actually an amazing dancer but growth and versatility wise lacking big time here.  

foreverlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Prize Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 9

This content was originally posted by: priya185

Gashmeer or Faisal should have won

Gunjan was not versatile at all and very monotonous 

I doubt gunjan has more fans than rubina or niti or gashmeer

LOL, and I thought Teriya winning last season was ridiculous. And that was against freaking Shantanu and SALMAN.

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Not trying to defend Gunjan but she is just a child. Versatility is something that can come easily to adults bcoz they can try a lot of dance forms. Their youth and their body gives them a certain grace. Congratulations to Gunjan though! Just my opinion - the competition needs to be among equals of a sort. A child competing with adults is not fair to anybody. Including the child.

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I thought it would be between Gashmeer and Faisu 

Antaramantara thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: BeyondHorizon

Not trying to defend Gunjan but she is just a child. Versatility is something that can come easily to adults bcoz they can try a lot of dance forms. Their youth and their body gives them a certain grace. Congratulations to Gunjan though! Just my opinion - the competition needs to be among equals of a sort. A child competing with adults is not fair to anybody. Including the child.

But she already had that advantage of being a dancer over others...While everyone else is trying to learn dance and that too with different forms, she could atleast try to learn other forms... otherwise there is no point of jdj... 

If trying different forms for her is difficult...but so is learning dance to non-dancer along and top of that is learning different forms in 3-4 days.. Those who didn't learn, evicted...while those who learn are in finals ...

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kooki07

I thought it would be between Gashmeer and Faisu 

Faisu to be honest is an average dancer but he did improve a lot. Vaishnavi has always done the heavy lifting for him. I thought it would come down to Gunjan and Gashmeer but Gashmeer wasn’t even in top 3. And the thing about Rubina, Faisu and Gunjan having a tie - I mean r u telling me they all got the exact no of votes and there wasn’t the difference of a single vote even  this is strange. If it was a cumulative score of judges marks and audience vote, clearly Gunjan was the least fav coz she had a perfect 30 score all the time. Despite that if she was on the same level as Ruby and Faisu who scored lower than her, then those two got more votes over her. I kinda have a feeling colors did this to save their face. Had it been Rubina they would have been criticised heavily since she is a Colors face after all.

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Antaramantara

But she already had that advantage of being a dancer over others...While everyone else is trying to learn dance and that too with different forms, she could atleast try to learn other forms... otherwise there is no point of jdj... 

If trying different forms for her is difficult...but so is learning dance to non-dancer along and top of that is learning different forms in 3-4 days.. Those who didn't learn, evicted...while those who learn are in finals ...

I don’t disagree to that point but my point is why have a child in an adult competition? Children have agility whereas adults have grace. They cannot do certain forms of dance that requires expressions or body language of that of an adult’s. So I feel this competition itself isn’t fair. Coming to dance - yes I wish Gunjan could have experimented with traditional dance form at least. While she cannot do paso doble, tango or jazz or waltz or for that sake raunchy item numbers like the adults do or even sensuous contemporary dance forms, there could have been some variations.