Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Clochette

I wouldn't say better but others...he somehow typecasts himself, I feel.

He should do an action masala film

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: diasingh2

Strictly my opinion but, Rajkumar Rao's Badhai Do was a FAR better film than Ayushman's Chandigarh Kare Aashiqui and Shubh Mangal Zyada Saavdhan.

Yet it failed, but I don't see Rajkumar Rao cribbing out it.

IM not gonna say AK is star and RR isnt

Ill just say I think majority believe AK is a bigger star than RR

HearMeRoar thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
To view this post you need to Log in to India Forums.
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Agreeing with the folks who are saying "India is homophobic, but that's not the reason for his films failing."

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Woke movies are currently not doing well in HW either

But things will turn around soon

If all movies, entertainment is 100% woke, then audience cannot reject them, they have to watch something

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: BettyA1

Woke movies are currently not doing well in HW either

But things will turn around soon

If all movies, entertainment is 100% woke, then audience cannot reject them, they have to watch something

Well made films have a good chance of succeeding. Ex. Philadelphia, Brokeback Mountain

If they try to lecture the audience or try to pass off erotica as a romcom, they will likely not succeed. 

There was nothing wrong with CKA topic. Except I didn't like the fact she didn't tell Ayush before sex. That, to me, is a huge red flag. The film was badly made. 

My personal peeve with the movement is when they try to take away women's rights and safety and protected status afforded on account of gender. And of course when the concept of bio women starts getting erased with terms like birthing persons and menstruating people. Your rights cannot come at the expense of mine. 

Edited by HearMeRoar - 1 years ago
TotalBetty thumbnail

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

Well made films have a good chance of succeeding. Ex. Philadelphia, Brokeback Mountain

If they try to lecture the audience or try to pass off erotica as a romcom, they will likely not succeed. 

There was nothing wrong with CKA topic. Except I didn't like the fact she didn't tell Ayush before sex. That, to me, is a huge red flag. The film was badly made. 

My personal peeve with the movement is when they try to take away women's rights and safety and protected status afforded on account of gender. And of course when the concept of bio women starts getting erased with terms like birthing persons and menstruating people. Your rights cannot come at the expense of mine. 

That's what they're trying to do

And the feminist are complicit in this

The level of conformity is stunning, it would put North Korea to shame ðŸ˜›

vcs17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Edited by vcs17 - 1 years ago
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

It is sad that we are in 2022 and homophobia still exists....

It cannot go away in a day or a year. 

Most people are not with malicious intent but are mostly not-informed. Especially older gen. There simply wasn’t much awareness when they were growing up. Now they are 50-60 years old. You can’t change their lookout in a small amount of time. 

And also, it takes generations to bring in the changes in society. I am sure in 3 decades, situation will be much better. 

TotalBetty thumbnail

Even Barack Obama was against gay marriage during his first run for President