Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Awesome gifs, yaarโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ You've captured so many of his best bits from the finale :)

Sorry I've been MIA here.....lol my mind is like so disjointed since two days. 

AreYaar thumbnail

Shitia letter scene bhi aa gaya๐Ÿ˜†

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVOkX_La4p0&ab_channel=StarPlus

AreYaar thumbnail

Gifs on aaj ka patch up as promised๐Ÿ˜†

Batch 1

AreYaar thumbnail

Aur yeh batch 2:

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Gifs on aaj ka patch up as promised๐Ÿ˜†

Batch 1

Hawww ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹ I live them loom at her trying to make a smile on his face and then end main anki babu ko muskurana  hi pada๐Ÿ’˜ and the way he us thida thoda smiling in 5th looking fown at her but khadoos abki image je liye muh bhi pulaya hua hai๐Ÿคฃ I wanna pull inke cheeks anki is so amusing in his khadoos mode  star bhi isi liye bana aaj 

Beautiful gifs yaar๐Ÿ˜

Aur yeh batch 2:

And awww anku babu being needy in this hugging  w din se neend  and nakhre  galore tha ab he is like chalo aa gaya mera emotional support saath..anki bhi ek dum relax hi gaya  pri ke aaath patch up hote hi ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿงฟ๐Ÿงฟ

I finished khakee  jaise taise  karke  I felt it was mehh overall..itna ghaseet ke timewaste for a single line plot..and itna lack of nuance  and honestly acting too from tacker..wohi bina kisi emotion bina kisj turmoil one note acting.. avinash was good as chandan but like his changing shade of tan in every scene was really distracting and overall  it was waste hi..I didn't  ended up liking it overall and was pakaooed by like 4th epi .. pass 

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

Hawww ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹ I live them loom at her trying to make a smile on his face and then end main anki babu ko muskurana  hi pada๐Ÿ’˜ and the way he us thida thoda smiling in 5th looking fown at her but khadoos abki image je liye muh bhi pulaya hua hai๐Ÿคฃ I wanna pull inke cheeks anki is so amusing in his khadoos mode  star bhi isi liye bana aaj 

Beautiful gifs yaar๐Ÿ˜

Thanks yaar! haha yeah Anki ka phula hua muh is another level of comedy๐Ÿ˜†....Pri hi isko poke kar karke smiles nikalvaati hai woh halki waali no matter how much he's trying to hold on to his grumpy face๐Ÿ˜†

But dono ke muh pe woh sukoon and khushi saaf dikhti hai after patchup....buddhus๐Ÿ˜†

Waise I think Anki aaj kal aur vocal isliye bhi hua padaa hai cuz he's getting fed up of the long stay๐Ÿ˜†....kabhi kabhi lagta hai he's provoking them to nominate him and try to get him out๐Ÿ˜†....wonder if Mandli will try to target him more directly now๐Ÿ˜†

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

I finished khakee  jaise taise  karke  I felt it was mehh overall..itna ghaseet ke timewaste for a single line plot..and itna lack of nuance  and honestly acting too from tacker..wohi bina kisi emotion bina kisj turmoil one note acting.. avinash was good as chandan but like his changing shade of tan in every scene was really distracting and overall  it was waste hi..I didn't  ended up liking it overall and was pakaooed by like 4th epi .. pass 

Oh thanks for the review yaar. Main toh long overdue Delhi Crime S1 dekh rahi thi.....lol beemari mein hi dekhe jaate hain mujhse disturbing crime thrillers๐Ÿ˜†. But all that aside, it was a very gripping thing to watch when you are in sick mode...achha dhyaan bant jaata hai๐Ÿ˜†

Just found woh DCP ki daughter annoying (this actress annoys me in every random role she's been doing)....but rest of the cast was superb. 

Oh thanks for the review yaar. Main toh long overdue Delhi Crime S1 dekh rahi thi.....lol beemari mein hi dekhe jaate hain mujhse disturbing crime thrillers๐Ÿ˜†. But all that aside, it was a very gripping thing to watch when you are in sick mode...achha dhyaan bant jaata hai๐Ÿ˜†

Just found woh DCP ki daughter annoying (this actress annoys me in every random role she's been doing)....but rest of the cast was superb. 

Oh delhi crime toh one of the bests  hai s1 ..s2 bhi acha hai but not upto s1 the way they handled that woth sick sensitivity a case that is such public knowledge and just the amount of beautiful acting but no melodrama it was so so well done..haan that ladki is annoying and will remain annoying ..iss season main aur chota  role hai but rasika's character in this with struggling on  personal and professional front was my fav..in this ..

I loved the chemistry and the bonding of shefali with her gang esp with Rajesh tailaang  character  another one of the shining โœจ๏ธ  of the series..it deserved the Emmy nominations and all the hype caz it was too ๐Ÿ‘ 

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 1 years ago