Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

So I started watching mere Humsafar 6 episodes down and it is so well made even if the premise is cliche but man hania is like extra good in partying that helplessness of a child that has been abandoned by her own parents at mercy of her  selfish uncles and aunts and even daadi  who has now made this child a weapon to use against her bahus  . They have set it nicely how shahjahan  turned this toxic  evil SaaS..  she was educated cared for everyone was the nice young woman who wanted to get her kids educated but the SaaS kept  bullying her to the point t that she started enjoying her sin abusing her in front of all and uski public humiliation main maze aane lage which turned her so anti hala  Caz usually ussi bechari ki koi masoom baat daadi would twist and sabke saamne beizzat karo this bahu like say once the poor girl overheard them say dasdi toh kal Mar jaayegi Kaun rakhega iss zimmedari ko as she was such a young child which was valid at that point and yeh masiim kid jisko urdu bhi adhi samjh aati thi since she was  British she went to ask daadi if aap kal Mar jaaoi and daddi made itna tamasha ke the taulya ji ended up raising his hand on his wife..iss Tarah chote chote karke   hala bechari became center of hate for all..kuch dete hain nahi but keep saying yeh Dia woh Dia.. and poor girl cannot even talk to her father everytim3 she tells to contact woh aage se yeh Kehoe baat hi khatan kar deta hai ke I pay for your expenses and I can't  keep you as I have other wife and children.. even though the man has never even paid for her really..  actual throw kar Dia ek bachi ko. He is such a big loser that when the daadi is now ke ab jawan ho gayi either take her or shaadi Kara do  toh he is like haan toh Kara Dean I will send money by the evening..like wah talk about discarding her.ppor girl has no one hamza is abroad for padhaai  and baaki the female cousins are ainvayi treating her like naukrani . College main ek dost hai hala ki whose fiance / cousin is 2 timing them both and hala ko Lara laga ke rakha hai ke Bata dega ghar but like basically is engaged to the bestie  and keep giving them both kasmein not to tell each other either Caz uska Pol khul jaayega with various bananas..  so I guess wohi play karega in major way for yeh bechari to be thrown out..but she got so happy ke shayad ab waapis London chali jaaye uske papa bula lein waapis to aonu padhaai apni marzi se kar le . She is intelligent  smart bachi but self esteem maar ke rakh di hai sabne .. bachpan se sotf hamza tha  who noticed and tried to help her but uski mom shut him up and sent him abroad  ab baaki  Tai jaan jaan ke taught her wrong lessons as a kid take school main  fail hoti rahe and then she used to do banana of padhti lighting hai nahi so she can keep  using her as a maid and abusing her . Toh abhi tak toh aise chal raha tha but ab daadi ne apni bahu se dushmani  Mai bol Dia ke hala ko banaoongi hamza ki dulhan to spite apni bahu who was like main dusri niece  ko banana hai bachpan se  toh she hates hala more and woh bechari iss beech main is like but main toh kisi aur konpasand karti hoon kasam se mera koi irada nahi hamza main koi interest hi nahi na hi shaadi main.  Pehle wohi typical hua ke dusti cousin ka rishta aaya hala ko dekh ke toot gaya toh bechari har taraf se is target.. but hania ki acting keeps it going . Woh stupid SaaS ne toh khud ko aag lagane ka stunt bhi kar Lia aone pati  ko manane  ke liye ke hamza se mahi hos akti iski shaadi phenko isko..hamza meanwhile ab entry maarega and aate saath hi  he is shown to be the sensitive progressive guy jo cares for this cousin treats her like a human but woh bhi iss bechari ko jhelna padta hai if he is being nice toh bhi hala ka kasoor hai.. so the main journey will kick out now when hamza is coming back but so far am enjoying  a Pakistani show after a while Caz yeah it feels like the typical Cinderella story for now they did set the base ke kaise MIL became so toxic as somehow bechari halakept  becoming n reason for her humiliation. I am just glad ke am watchign when the show is over Caz weekly nahi wait ho paata lol..I am kinda addicted to their story as hamza himself is actually such a refreshing ML in his idea and thoughts  and is like gentlemen ka gentleman 🤩🤩🤩

Good you're enjoying the show yaar :)

Mera bas filhaal koi motivation nahin of seeing wohi typical toxic saas doing psycho torture of bahu stuff which is what all Pak shows also ultimately devolve into.....matlab cool ki ML is gentleman but jab baaki sab wohi atyachaari sasural drama hi hona hai toh I'm not sure I'm up for that. 

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Gif-ed the chai scene finally😆

Yay they were on my to do list too Caz mannn lonavala trip got to be my kost favs toll now apart from the kaal raat aftermath obviously. Awwww at viaan ka surprise at her  chai banane wale  are the best. Again it  means so much  more Caz of the way she didn't  even really realize she called him best in the flow..but he noticed it and was soooo over the moon..that chlti si normal se khushi over just the chai for her but for him he found world in that chota sa gesture 

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Good you're enjoying the show yaar :)

Mera bas filhaal koi motivation nahin of seeing wohi typical toxic saas doing psycho torture of bahu stuff which is what all Pak shows also ultimately devolve into.....matlab cool ki ML is gentleman but jab baaki sab wohi atyachaari sasural drama hi hona hai toh I'm not sure I'm up for that. 

It is OK.. I will still pakao you and I will try to keep their journey separate  Caz usme hai meaning  right from when hamza enetered abhi I was starting to get bored too and was like Lao bhai hamza ko and karao nikkah  Caz flow main sur bhi repeated feel ho raha hai  yeh  SaaS maa blaming hala for plain existing  .   Toh dikha ke toh main bhi rahoongi😆 chahe uske liye mujhe bihat mehnat karna pade Caz rare hai  ke kahin kamse Kam leads ko toh dang se dikhaya  ho  waise bhi BG toh I just posted basically 2 generations of stasis trying to dikaho each other kidkq zor chalta hai apne beton  pe but iss sab main 2 parallel humsafars  ka rishta and how is sab toxicity se bhi acha nikal sakta hai  keechas main Kamal hai for hala

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 1 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Chalo I guess we can move to the next one now😆.....will reply to your posts there....

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5322783