Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by: AreYaar

Finally got to making the Malhari wala batch from JDJ :)

Oh they are 😍  just too good..and I think now I see what went off the arrows I beleive were supposed to fall when he was facing the camera bur they fell a sec bit late timing  yahan gaalt gaya I think

.bur still too good and he did well with not making it noticeable. Baali woh king wali baat toh bas hai..aura hi aisa hai.lovely gifs 

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 1 years ago

Badi late article  banana yaad aaya IG ko.late ho gaye yeh log..GM has the same stand since the show started and even before that..he is like Absolutly strictly NO..over my deadbolt and GO GM..ek dum.muh pe bolta hai ke kuch dhang ka kar legi  toh will comment.. iss cheap bakwaas se footage GM ko toh nahi chahiye and thank God for that. Sumbul  ko mubarak uske cheap friends

AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

Oh they are 😍  just too good..and I think now I see what went off the arrows I beleive were supposed to fall when he was facing the camera bur they fell a sec bit late timing  yahan gaalt gaya I think

.bur still too good and he did well with not making it noticeable. Baali woh king wali baat toh bas hai..aura hi aisa hai.lovely gifs 

Thanks yaar! 🤗

Oh the arrows bit wasn’t where the mistakes happened. Woh toh I think were intended to fall like that only. Mistake happened in the stick portion where it fell out of his hand while twirling it and also the cymbal  type thing he was clanging with both hands and one fell out of his hand in the middle but he kept going. 

Loved his beginning portion on the throne and the bow/arrow bits the most. Ekdum king feel indeed 🤩.

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Thanks yaar! 🤗

Oh the arrows bit wasn’t where the mistakes happened. Woh toh I think were intended to fall like that only. Mistake happened in the stick portion where it fell out of his hand while twirling it and also the cymbal  type thing he was clanging with both hands and one fell out of his hand in the middle but he kept going. 

Loved his beginning portion on the throne and the bow/arrow bits the most. Ekdum king feel indeed 🤩.

Oh acha..I will rewatch it and pay attention more attention but yeah the  beginning the way eh was at that throne and came down and then later bow part ek dum besht tha

And now he has made his post for the show..some nice pics..so happy to see GM so SATISFIED

https://www.instagram.com/p/ClX4LvdKFnq/?igshid=ZmVmZTY5ZGE=

AreYaar thumbnail

GM has always been very sorted about his goals for this JDJ journey so it's good to see him feeling so SATISFIED by it overall regardless of the end outcome or winning the trophy 👏

And these are really nice pics! For a change kapde bhi dhang ke hain and no colorful sneakers😆

AreYaar thumbnail

Posting this cute VM here also....it continues to be remarkable ki inka touchi-feeliness also feels so natural and doesn't come across like they are doing it for effect😆

https://twitter.com/nijhii_/status/1596227606155694080?s=20&t=x25ey_KWjuH_mi8VWUzVbA

AreYaar thumbnail

Best of Mallika compilation bhi aa gaya😆

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxWqa5rtyLI&ab_channel=StarPlus

Haan thanks for these yaar I need to post rhe full version of thee too idk where IF posted these caz ofcourse GM ka toh time pe tag and post kar nahi sakte YouTube pe hi search karna padega..... but what I heard in those was just so sweet. Gm itna khuush hai 🧿 woh satisfaction and happiness is coming across through his voice too matlab it made me smile the way he spoke about his overall journey in the clips I saw..like the way he talked in one of  these about Kjo and amD praising him so much and how that much matters to him beyond the points and  everything and how both of them have been so supportive or him..

Or the way he talks about woh lyin aaya tha and woh sab he has achieved by getting neutral supporters who are now interested in his work beyond jhalak and him having to fulfill his dream and getting back to dance..or just the way he talked about gunji and how he is dil se khush for her caz he is satisfied that actual talented kids won the title..and they make him wish he started earlier ..although I do kinda disagree there  bit caz yeh gunji and Tejas are superstars and ate bloody brilliant no doubt I do feel bachon pe bohat pressure hain Bachman chin  jaata hai back to back 2nd reality show  at tender age of 7 but ok..