Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

Oohhho... That's quite a list and some amazing entries, aati hu padhne 

Congratulations fellas!! 🥳

Thanks for the cute badge CCs 😳

Maria made it😅

Edited by oye_nakhrewaali - 1 years ago
Physics_girl thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: MinionBoss

Great entries by everyone! Us, at Crazy Creatives, had such a hard time voting and choosing some of the top entries. It took us 2 rounds before we were able to get our final 2 stories out of the above amazing entries.

We would now like to announce the runner-up and winner of this amazing contest.

Our runner-up is Physics_girl and their entry:

Cutting off the electricity supply was just a prank, but they didn't know about  his uncle's punishment in childhood.

Congratulations and here's your prize!

And our winner is So-So and their entry:

A spider! Panically I slammed the brakes. A crash, my head hit the steering wheel. Then it got dark.

Congratulations and here's your prize!

Until next time from us at Crazy Creatives, ciao!

Whoa!! I can't believe this 🤭🥳.

How did I end up being a runner up?

Thank you so much team crazy creatives for organizing this contest and also giving us the opportunity to read all the wonderful entries.

And the badge is beautiful. Thank you so much🤗

Looking forward to participate in more such contests.💝.

Physics_girl thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

Congratulations So-So on winning.🥳 Along with your winning entry, all of them were wonderful❤️.

Physics_girl thumbnail

We would like to thank everyone for their amazing entries to the Phobia contest. We had a great time reading all the entries and are now sharing them here. Feel free to now post your entries where you would like.

Note these entries are in no particular order. Please be kind to the entries and participants and only provide constructive criticism. Grammar/spelling or correcting phobias is not allowed.

AubodroKhargosh

1. "Wash dishes with low pressure, use window like mirror. Alone at home, I'm always vigilant. Don't wanna be another statistic."
  2. The phobia is Scelerophobia- the fear of home invasion. Hope it comes across that way!

So-So

1. My stomach rebelled, sweat broke out. My heartrate rosed and my breath went faster! Then the plane took off.
  2. He touched her hand lovingly. Disgust washed over her. She urgently needed to wash her hands!
  3. I felt a push! I turned! Nobody was there! My visit at Feroz Shah Kotla turned into a nightmare.
  4. Why does she wear this kurta? The buttons on it seemed to laugh at me. He ran away in panic.
  5. I felt dizzy, cold sweat on my forehead. Too many people at this place! Everything in me screamed panic!
  6. A spider! Panically I slammed the brakes. A crash, my head hit the steering wheel. Then it got dark.
  7. Restlessly, I paced hence and forth. Uncontrollably, I touched my face and scratched my skin bloody. Where was my mobile?
  8. The door slammed shut! No escape! The thick walls seemed to be getting closer. Horror constricted my throat.
  9. A narrow path. Right deep abyss, left steep rock face. A look into the depths and everything began to turn.
  10. Surprise! Her friends cheered. The room was filled with balloons. Horrified, she stopped, closed her eyes and covered her ears.

BlackWitch

1. “No, you can’t stay!” I tell the happiness daring to bloom in my ribcage. “My demons are home.”
  2. School play. “Mirror, mirror on the wall. Who’s the fairest of them all?” I freeze. The mirror laughs. Curtain falls.
  3. “Why did you leave?” he asked her softly. 
    “Because my chest is a ghost town of people who never stayed.”
  4. I have a story about hands and how they have loved, soothed and choked me.
  5. He touched the sun in the spaces between her fingers. She walked away with blackholes in her fists.
  6. Necrophobia: When I was a child, a bird died in my hands and I learned the impermanence of beautiful things.
  7. I exist in boxes because my mother said that the smaller I am, the easier it is to love me.
  8. Somniphobia: Her breath on my skin. Legs tangled like vines. She sings me to sleep with a witch’s smile.
  9. Arachnophobia: I once killed a spider because it won’t stop weaving homes in broken things.
  10. Dear rainbow soul, I pray that hate never bends your spine, for you are forged of storms and war.

Sudharies

1. He dared her.
    She smooched, blushing.
    She dared. A hot air balloon.
    That enormous? Went rigid. Impossible..
    Unblushingly bailed out.
  2. Family dinner.
    Relatives conversing...
    Judgemental eyes..Probing...
    No Girlfriend.. Failed math... Desired an Invisibility cloak...
    Swabbed perspiration...Lie low....
  3. Battery low... Wee hours.
    Charger faulty...
    No network... No sleep...
    Chest tightened... I'd choke.
    Broke into shop... looted USB cable....
  4. Power cut.. Pitch-black..
    Husband asleep.
    Placed quivering hand.. Roused...
    Made love.
    He cuddled..
    Presumed sex feat..
    Was panic rout!
  5. A birthday party...
    Clowns...short walk away..
    Nerves pulsated...
    There he was, Dean...
    Like his uncle, guffawing.
    Jerk!
    I bolted. 
  6. Dead Ron...
    Hermione squealed..
    Ron rushed..
    Now gigantic Spider.. he whimpered...
    Rose roared, "Ridikkulus"..
    Poof..
    "Just like mother"...Father bragged. 
  7. "13th_floor, Banquet hall".
    "Thirteen?"
    "Hurry up"
    Elevator.... should press 13_button......
    Heart pounded in ears...
    Trembling hard, passed out. 
  8. Handsome man... Locked eyes...
    Drew closer....
    "Dance...?
    Perceived shirt..
    "Nope...."
    His face fell
    Friends scowled... "He's Hot"
    "Excessive Buttons"....Nausea!
  9. Newborn sister...Wailed...
    Mother busy...
    "Soothe her"
    Rocked the cradle...
    Wrapping slipped....Her navel...
    Panic!  Dry mouth... scuttled away...
  10. Boarding gate....
    Tepid pace... trudged to doom...
    Takeoff....Panicked...trembled..
    She smiled... proffered hand.
    Courtship blossomed....
    Marriage...
    25years, still holding. 

m4manju

1. Entry #1 Anuptaphobia - the fear of remaining single
    She dreaded her 30th birthday. No boyfriends yet! She spends sleepless nights thinking what if she can’t find one?
  2. Entry #2 Deipnophobia: persistent fear of having conversations at lunch or dinner
    Ryan’s very talkative joint family always have meals together, but they never understand why he eats on the go.
  3. Entry #3 Omphalophobia, the fear of the navel
    He broke up with her, and she didn’t know why. All she did was show her belly button piercing.

vaidharbhi95

1. "I hate changes" , cried Sia. New school, new classmates, new teachers, pen instead of Apsara pencil , everything  suffocated her.
  2. Rahul stealthily escaped and locked himself in washroom. Milkman had come with the bill and numbers scared him to death.
  3. But Hindi is not the national language, she wanted to  scream !!!  Alas,  the fear of expressing opinions crippled her.
  4. I cannot afford to fail doctor, sobbed Shivang. Don't escape from duty , just because your pride suffers, explained the doctor.
  5. How people go on swashbuckling water adventures was beyond her. Akshita could hardly bathe without hallucinating about drowning to death.
  6. It's What's app and not What's up. Don't you get,  even this Granny ?
    No one understood her fear of technology.
  7. Was there no remedy to calm her thrumming heart?  All motivational videos seemed bogus.  Extempore would begin in a moment.
  8. Not all men would turn up like her Dad. Yet she couldn't muster courage to commit with Raghu.
  9. Parth lost his Pizza virginity at 8. The very smell of cheesy crust baking anywhere near made him  retch uncontrollably.
  10. " Keep those disgusting gross extensions away from me !!" , Piya was freaking out . 
    She would rather bald than wear them.

WildestDreams

1. I fight social phobia with silence, words and thoughts segregated in books, leaving them in a locked drawer.
  2. The panic inside me suffocates me. Earth turns, myself with it. A scream goes up, but it is mute. 
  3. We killed him; we did not teach him to accept failure. That life is not just a piece of paper.
  4. Fear, travel companion, who always accompanies me. Fear of falling, getting hurt, of loving, of suffering. Mostly of living. 
  5. I am an excellent liar. With others I pretend, it's never me. I'm a bad liar. With myself.
  6. “What is your biggest fear?” I hesitated an eternity to answer. Biggest wimp ever since I was born.
  7. Call me crazy, isolated. Never again I'll let in the light in these rooms and ruin my darker life.
  8. Every evening, certainties erode like sand on the stormy seabed. Terror ran wild, unable to give way to drowsiness.
  9. She's up there, motionless in the sky, staring with her cold, malignant eyes, her mouth twisted in a mocking grin.
  10. My mother’s funeral night was the first I spent wide-eyed, the softness of the pillow hurting like a vice.

HereAsMyself

1. I wish I didn’t have to come out of this closet, he thinks.
    Family awaits him in the dining room.
  2. Jenny doesn’t draw Rhaegar to Summerhall. The absence of people does.
    Oh, to be able to dance with only ghosts...
  3. She’s lucky she’s been born a woman:
    Formal wear does not have to include buttons.
  4. ‘Have you seen Grudge?’
    ‘I live it every day’.
    The beginning of my friendship with my chaetophobic friend.
  5. 'Had your culprit been an ornithophobe, my pseudonym would have frightened him off.'
    Prodosh Mitra smiles at the remark.
  6. Teaching in a school with a resident Basilisk isn’t easy, especially when your boggart is a mirror.

DelusionsOfNeha

1. Elevator door opens.
    "I'll take the stairs."
    "For 17th floor?" 
    "See you up there."
    "How-"
    "Rock climbing." She winked.
  2. Angel is chopping onions.
    "Hey Angel!" Vampire looks stupefied. 
    "Welcome home!"
    Vampire screams and runs away.
  3. "It's your birthday, let's have a grand balloon arch!"
    Girl shakes her head vigorously. 
    "No balloon arch?"
    "No celebration." 
  4. Thanksgiving dinner
    "Why so silent, bud?"
    "We don't talk while eating."
    "But my family doesn't do silent dinners." 
    "Sorry."

Aquabutterfly

1. Coulrophobia
    White face, red nose, rainbow curls never terrified her. Until it was standing over the bloodied body of her father.
  2. Syngenesophobia
    “Why does he lock himself in a room every time an uncle or aunt comes over?” His worried parents wondered.
  3. Chaetophobia
    Bald heads resided in the next town, because they did not want to freak out the city’s guardian.
  4. Geliophobia
    Beware! Jokes not allowed,” read the sign outside the house of the man, known to fear the happy sound.
  5. Pediophobia
    She felt them watching her at all times, their human-like eyes and wide smiles haunting her existence. Was this normal?

BrhannadaArmour

1. Gripped by nyctophobia, Shiva embraced Siddhi's disdainful legs. Malevolent, helpless refuge! In their shared prison, would she allow him light?
  2. Cockroach! Siddhi's katsaridaphobic eyes closed. Slapping Shiva for pulling her clothes, after hiding in his arms, unwelcomed ... unridiculed ... unharmed ... unfair?
  3. "Ranaji's mother dying during his failed reading test gave him bibliophobia. He's afraid I'll die if he tries to read."
  4. "Svanandi, where's Vasanti Ājī? She said, 'Neel, come, fix the TV! I have fear of missing out.' ... She meant great-grandchildren?"
  5. Returning to heaven with athazagoraphobia, Indradyumna nervously watched his lake for the faltering old turtle. "How long until I'm forgotten?"
  6. "Gaurav ... kissed my ... hand! Losing my manhood terrified me." Closeted politician Narapat's gay panic murder defense convinced the homophobic judge.
  7. "JaLaWa is a sweaty man! Stop saying 'Shiva's other wife' - it makes my skin horripilate!" Mangal transphobically chided chuckling Yashavant.
  8. "Bathe, Janardan!" He whimpered, trembled, shut his eyes, ablutophobic. Every few days. They made fun at school. He stopped going.
  9. Heart racing, trypanophobic Vilas apprehensively watched the injection needle approaching. Perspiration stung his eyes. Dizzy, he slumped to the floor.
  10. Siddhi's contempt for his dialect echoed in Shiva's mind, glossophobia drying his mouth, speechless before the crowd, his heart pounding.

SoniRita

1. Fear of dog made a grown man  pee his pants when he saw dogs running towards him.
  2. Snakes phobia so extreme that he had a heart attack when he saw snake on Lord Shiva's temple.
  3. Bizzare water phobia where she is even scared to take a bath thinking she will drown in bathtub
  4. Fear of height that led him to never step on a big buildings or even go near them
  5. Sarah had Arachnophobia so she wanted to end them but she herself ended up in graveyard.

NINALOGY

1. After losing her father, she thrashed her biggest dream of studying in Oxford, to stay with her mother in India 
  2. Huh, this Acrophobia, made me reject the gift of apartment at 150th Floor of Burj Khalifa by Chairman, Emaar Properties. 
  3. I am so relieved today, got rid of something which gives me anxiety, sold my all course books. 
  4. She's scared, her hands are shaking. Suddenly, scary voice of some utensils came, it's Hinna who's boiling eggs first time. 
  5. It's been 3 years, She did not sleep well, Her son is there to serve the nation at the border. 
  6. The loneliness within him, silence of every moment he felt everyday, still remained, in spite of having 700 facebook friends. 
  7. A kid didn't sleep whole night, with fear that if he slept his mother will wake him up for School.
  8. He has Catoptrophobia (mirrors's fear) 
    She has Coulrophobia (Clowns's fear) 
    Together they become's Cacophobia (ugliness's fear) 
  9. Liar, Liar, Liar; Tina screamed her lungs out, referring to her beautiful big mirror, after finding her white hair. 
  10. She: How's am looking
    He: Little chubby
    He didn't get home food for month because she was on crash diet 

Physics_girl

1. As the elevator malfunction, her breathes shorthened, except there was no hero to calm her down like she dreamed always.
  2. She didn't overreact due to his touch as everyone thought , she was reminded of her five years in hell.
  3. The last wish of Tina's dying father was for his daughter to become a doctor and she was hemophobic
  4. Cutting off the electricity supply was just a prank, but they didn't know about  his uncle's punishment in childhood.
  5. She would have a room filled with trophies for her talent, but she never participated, in case she fails
  6. The once racing champion winner never drove again after losing his best friend and beloved brother .
  7. She was a black belt in Judo, she quited after another player of her dojo was paralysed from a throw

Bee222

1. First date. Acrophobic, still she treasures the Ferris wheel kiss.
    Months later, betrayal torments her more than heights ever did.
  2. Mortals have fears. Lord Phobos enjoys toying with them.
    Until He falls for Harry, who only dreads fear itself — Him.
  3. She huffs, embers illuminating dragon scales. "I'm supposed to kill you."
    He snuggles closer. "I'm pyrophobic, yet here we are."
  4. Hiss. Rattle. Gleaming eyes, out to hunt.
    Trapped in the bushes, quivering heartbeat.
    Prey dies long before its death.
  5. Monster on her chest. She lies frozen, trying to move.
    Fingers jerk. Slimy, they clasp around her neck, choking.

tournesol

1. Nomophobia
    The school camp did not have a telephone or an internet network. Raha panicked and decided to head back home.
  2. Phasmophobia
    Swarup took a deep breath and smiled at the scary apparition in the dark. His therapist will be very happy.
  3. Philophobia
    “I love you,” he said.
    Her blood turned cold. She liked him too, but wished he never confessed.
  4. Homophobia
    “Really? But why can’t women marry women when women can marry douchebags?” Amrita taunted them back holding onto Aastha’s hand.
  5. Ornithophobia
    The boy leapt to his feet and ran towards his mother as a pigeon flew in to peck grains.
  6. Hemophobia
    There was blood all over. He felt like vomiting, but he held on and completed the surgery successfully.
  7. Ablutophobia
    Baby Veena cried when her mother put her in the bath. No rubber ducks seemed to stop her tears.
  8. Mageirocophobia 
    Pink didn’t eat for seven days because whenever she stepped into the kitchen she couldn’t cook owing to her anxiety.

Wow amazing entries everyone. 🤩. Got to learn a lot from this contest 😻- both about phobias and writing styles.🤗

Physics_girl thumbnail

Thank you so much for the wishes.🤗

Physics_girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: SoniRita

Congrats to winner and runner up🥳

Originally posted by: Bee222

Congrats guys!! smiley40

@So-so, I liked your other entries as well ❤️ Great work! 👏

@physics-girl, aap to cha gaye ji! Last moment participation mein runner-up 😯 kya baat hai smiley36smiley32

Congratulations again smiley40

Thank you  so much ☺️🤗. 

Bold- wahi toh I can't believe it myself 😁

Edited by Physics_girl - 1 years ago
DreamOfEndless thumbnail

We would like to thank everyone for their amazing entries to the Phobia contest. We had a great time reading all the entries and are now sharing them here. Feel free to now post your entries where you would like.

Note these entries are in no particular order. Please be kind to the entries and participants and only provide constructive criticism. Grammar/spelling or correcting phobias is not allowed.

Great work, everyone! I had an amazing time reading the stories

Thanks to the CC team for organizing this wonderful contest ❤

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

ye bhi mention Kiya Karo 😆

Mast banaye hai 🤗