Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Muskie thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Harish111

One parent alone cannot be responsible. Mom's responsibility doesn't stop just because they are dad's favorite.

Dude do you know in real life there are moms who face physcial violence and even threats of death but still stand up against abusive dads to ensure their kids are raised properly

Its the most convinient thing to blame Vanraj as he is set to be the villain but anupama pretends to be best mom, she has time to babysit people like Kinjal, but doesnt have time to discipline her own kids and teach them manners? What bullshi. 

If she is a pushover, that is her being a bad mom who cannot take a stand

The show is named Anupama, not Vanraj, she is supposed to be an amazing mom and wife, she is failing all those tests. She is supposed to be a role model. 

You can blame Vanraj all you want, but Anupama refused to take a stand against Pakhi NOW

She refused to defend CA when abused NOW

She is a plain bad mom

OK I know Anupama hasn't been a great mother but all I have seen are the posts mentioning her as the reason for the bratty young adults (pakau pakhi and tacky toshu). She never got the authority as a mother, whenever she TRIED to teach those bratts they answered her back (Yelled). She wasn't treated as a human being in that house. 

Agree about CA, now she has the authority, confidence, most importantly husband's support still she doesn't stop people from insulting or misbehaving with her daughter. Once or twice can be ignored not EVERYTIME

Harish111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Muskie

OK I know Anupama hasn't been a great mother but all I have seen are the posts mentioning her as the reason for the bratty young adults (pakau pakhi and tacky toshu). She never got the authority as a mother, whenever she TRIED to teach those bratts they answered her back (Yelled). She wasn't treated as a human being in that house. 

Agree about CA, now she has the authority, confidence, most importantly husband's support still she doesn't stop people from insulting or misbehaving with her daughter. Once or twice can be ignored not EVERYTIME

Lol what authority do you need as a mother. Of course kids yell. My 5 year already has a temper and throws tantrums and yells. But i need to be strict now to have respect when she grows up. Even if a mom is a doormat and cannot stand for herself she will always stand for her kids

ChirpyKiya10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ItsmeAzra

yes,but voh bhi kuch nahin kamata😆

10 lac le rakhe hai, jara bhi tension nahi... 

Do you have any idea, kitna pada hai. schooling complete ki hai ya nahi.

Iski munny jab tak Academy ka lock nahi kholti, yeh enter nahi karta kya. ek hi key hai kya. 

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ChirpyKiya10

Iski munny jab tak Academy ka lock nahi kholti, yeh enter nahi karta kya. ek hi key hai kya. 

Didn't Anu owe like 40 lakh at one point and they were having lavish functions in the house & no one working. I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree 

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sab freeloaders in family 

vanraj free loader on wife money means anupama and kavya both 

toshu free loader on kinjal mom  rakhi wealth 

samar is independent but god knows how much he earns 

pakhi is after kapadiya wealth 

i would say anupam aherself is free loader on anuj money 

first she stayed freely in anuj and malvika apartment than took loans from him not sure whether she will ever return 

anupama even got a job in anuj company which i do not think she desrves as she has no management expertise to handle hotel or finance 

now shes bossing over kapadiyas using anuj and malvika wealth (yes wife has rights on hubby money but not to become complete owner and lord over a company when shes nhardly 12th pass, if anupama was MBA or highly qualified than may be it was ok to hand everything to her)

shes got everything ftrom anuj without deserving it actually 

Ok let her get its fate but atleast be greatful to person who handed to you everything on platter no do not treat him and his relatives badly like GK, little anu 

Edited by myviewprem - 1 years ago
Yaja thumbnail

Why Anu forgive these brats and behave as if nothing happened Toshu ne koi khilauna nahi toda to ki wellness center se aate hi sab normal jo gaya and she started pampering him jab T & P batmeezi krte hai sirf do min ka gyaan jiska unpar koi asar nahi pdta dekar Anu madam forgive them koi apology thak nahi hoti and she thinks by forgiving them so easily she will considered as mahaan, this is the reason because of which P& T don't respect her she never does what she preaches 

Yaja thumbnail

I agree Anu herself took Anuj for granted she knows Anuj cannot see her sad and will fullfill all her wishes when kinju delivered baby at that time Anuj was not well he needed constant attention but Anu went to kinju leaving him alone when doctor clearly mentioned anything can happen if he is not taken care properly waha pura parivaar tha par Anu waha gai and they show her as victim ki dono parivaar ki zimedari kaunsi bhai wo khud apna jeevan nark kar rahi hai sab zimedari leto li nibhaya kitno ko acche se 

Originally posted by: myviewprem

Sab freeloaders in family 

vanraj free loader on wife money means anupama and kavya both 

toshu free loader on kinjal mom  rakhi wealth 

samar is independent but god knows how much he earns 

pakhi is after kapadiya wealth 

i would say anupam aherself is free loader on anuj money 

first she stayed freely in anuj and malvika apartment than took loans from him not sure whether she will ever return 

anupama even got a job in anuj company which i do not think she desrves as she has no management expertise to handle hotel or finance 

now shes bossing over kapadiyas using anuj and malvika wealth (yes wife has rights on hubby money but not to become complete owner and lord over a company when shes nhardly 12th pass, if anupama was MBA or highly qualified than may be it was ok to hand everything to her)

shes got everything ftrom anuj without deserving it actually 

Ok let her get its fate but atleast be greatful to person who handed to you everything on platter no do not treat him and his relatives badly like GK, little anu 

moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Harish111

Lol what authority do you need as a mother. Of course kids yell. My 5 year already has a temper and throws tantrums and yells. But i need to be strict now to have respect when she grows up. Even if a mom is a doormat and cannot stand for herself she will always stand for her kids

The dynamics of a joint family is complex. People like Babayaga and forest king tried their best to strangle Anupama. Being financially dependent and constantly ridiculed and labelled a Loser was hard on her.

Every time she attempted to correct them she was silenced. Kavya had more freedom as a guest to question Samar about his reaction to V.

Anupama never drove a wedge between any 2 indiduals unlike Ba and V.

The 2 P feel entitled and are material driven unlike Samar.

ItsmeAzra thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ChirpyKiya10

don't know kahaan takk padha hai,kabhi bataya nahin gaya hai show mein,but he was bad in studies that much they told😆🤣Toh zyaada kuch nahin padha hoga ðŸ˜†pata nahin Ahmedabad mein kaunsi dance academy chalti hogi.Mumbai hota toh phir bhi samjh aata🤪