More than Toshu, I hate Pakhi

Jefen thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

The actress playing Pakhi is doing a great job. Kudos to her for her work. So, I have nothing against her.

But let's talk about Pakhi. She is such a vile daughter. She speaks so much ill about her mother. She insults her. I see some love and care in Toshu even when he argues with his mom but Pakhi shows such disgust for her mother. Plus, she is shameless also. At least, Toshu lives in his own home even though it is his parental home. But Pakhi is living in her mom and her step-father's house. She is unemployed and her husband is employed by her step-father. What has she ever achieved in her life? What does she have to even boast about anything?

She should actually serve her mom and her stepfather for all the favours they are doing on her.

All the problem lies in Anupama and Anuj. Like really, I dislike these two but they are sheltering these shameless, vile, greedy and selfish people like Barkha, Adhik and Pakhi. They should send them away. Why keep them? Everyday, they are being insulted, backstabbed by the same people who live off their money and still they allow these people to continue doing so.

Coming back to Pakhi. She has not mature at all. How can she call herself a married woman? She doesn't know anything. She hasn't even learnt basic manners and she will grow a family??? I mean what??? She is still like a fifteen year old girl. I have so much hate for her.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

Being ungrateful and using people is hereditary, comes quite naturally to her seeing she is priye nalayak papa ki bigdi hui pari and user maa ki useless sweetudi...

added later: glad you made it clear that Muskaan and Pakhi are not the same.

Edited by hinz - 6 months ago
ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

She is indeed very immature and entitled with a spoilt upbringing. And whenever she has been shown the mirror, it was only temporary, then she is forgiven only to flip randomly without reason and exhibit some despicable behaviour. 

Has Doshu behaved this way since the whole running away with Pari track? Probably not as he seems to have sobered up at least a bit. (Actually, I saw the video of all the slaps and he has gotten way too many throughout the show) smiley37

ItsmeAzra thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Pakhi had the potential to be a good character, she could despise her mother and still be tolerable by making her have a career & making her be good at something rather just talking bs.smiley36She could be like Cristina Yang from Grey's Anatomysmiley42,Cristina couldn't stand her mother due to her mother being very different from her,similar with Pakhi as Anupama is not someone she can connect with.Now Pakhi could have been selfish and mean,but that should have been for her career like Cristina,who was selfish & mean for her career. She didn't have to be a goody good girl,but she could have been a bad girl who was tolerable to some extent even praiseworthy. Anyways that was Shonda and this Shahi Paneer,it's like expecting a cactus to yield a rose.smiley24

Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Its not just Pakhi, every character from Shah house id the same

Romil very well conveyed the audiences’ sentiments today by saying things we all want to tell Pakhi that she is selfish and ill mannered, every few days she has a change of heart and does mummy mummy but again comes back to her original self soon and starts hating on her 

But the fault doesn’t lie with Pakhi, its her upbringing at Shahs and bad parenting by AnuRaj, they are failure as parents and each of their product is a proof enough
How can we forget Pakhi taking Kavya to her school and introducing her as her mother because she was ashamed of her own mother or Maa going and lying on footpath with Pakhi because her daughter was going thru depression apparently after hitting her husband, just like Tosu’s EMA was due to anger issues

Who needs an enemy when you have a mother like Anupama shielding you in all your wrongs

And regarding Anuj, he is an emotional fool that’s why he is not throwing out any of these ungrateful freeloaders, Bapuji gave him Pakhi’s zimmedari and he happily took it, he doesn’t say it but considers Anupama’s kids as his own despite several warnings and reminders from Maa that those are her kids and Mishter Shah is the Achha Pita of those kids