Users

Frequent Posters

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Good afternoon bahen! ðŸĪ—

How are you doing? 

Now, coming to your reply...

I agree with you totally... Everything boils down to how the makers handle the plot. And if I am very honest then I do not have much expectations from ITV in this regard. I am almost 60% sure ki idhar bhi khichdi hi banne waali hai.

I would say you are really optimistic. ðŸ˜› Otherwise, I'm 90% sure they are gonna screw this up. Still, I do want this to work just because of Ishhan. Hypocrite me! ðŸĪŠ

I don't know much about the PH nor am I placing too much hopes... But all in all, SAB TV does have decent storylines of its shows for at least a considerable period of time. So, I am neither too hopeful nor too hopeless. Anything can happen... but like I said, ITV hai toh zyada hopes nahi hain.

Exactly!

Rest about Maddam Sir... I completely stopped watching it once I lost interest. Used to keep tabs but when they brought back the usual lookalike drama, I gave up completely. Ab toh updates bhi check nahi karte.

I get you. TBH, even though I never watched it apart from the Mira Track, as a neutral audience I feel they messed up big time after that. I mean, Haseena is supposed to be an empath but the way she hid her identity and put Karishma through hell, that alone diluted the connection the teammates used to have. And it's a light-hearted show. Whatever they are showing, it looks repetitive. I mean, Karishma is known for her bhaukal and that should never be changed. But after two years if we still have to sit through her and Haseena's constant ideological clash, it's bound to get boring, not to mention the rest of the storyline.

Even with Pankhuri, I couldn't keep my eyes open and fell asleep. ðŸĪ” So, you know...

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Good morning behno! ðŸ˜Ž ðŸ˜Ž ðŸ˜Ž

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Nush_Rat

Good morning behno! ðŸ˜Ž ðŸ˜Ž ðŸ˜Ž

Good evening behen!!

I'm here once again for a short visit...

Kya haal chaal hain aapke?? All good??

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikita_99503

Good evening behen!!

I'm here once again for a short visit...

Kya haal chaal hain aapke?? All good??

Good evening my dear!

I am good. How have you been? Has your internship started already? Gotta confess, I miss our long, weird discussion a lot. 😊

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Good evening my dear!

ðŸĪ—

I am good. How have you been? Has your internship started already? Gotta confess, I miss our long, weird discussion a lot. 😊

I am also good... enjoying the cold weather. Almost 15-20 days ke baad proper sunlight mili thi, ab baarish ho rahi hai.

And yes, my internship has begun... Our professors said that exams might be in February so they said to begin with the internship and then take a leave during exams.

I too miss our long discussions... Bhale hi kitne bhi weird discussions kyon na ho, maza bahut aata tha. 

Nush_Rat thumbnail

I am also good... enjoying the cold weather. 

Great! 😃

Almost 15-20 days ke baad proper sunlight mili thi, ab baarish ho rahi hai.

😰

And yes, my internship has begun... Our professors said that exams might be in February so they said to begin with the internship and then take a leave during exams.

Good advice.

I too miss our long discussions... Bhale hi kitne bhi weird discussions kyon na ho, maza bahut aata tha. 

ðŸĪ—

If you don't mind, can you share your IG handle? Madhura and I converse a lot there. I was thinking if you were there, we could at least say hello every now and then. ðŸ˜Ž

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nush_Rat

If you don't mind, can you share your IG handle? Madhura and I converse a lot there. I was thinking if you were there, we could at least say hello every now and then. ðŸ˜Ž

Good evening behen... ðŸĪ—

I'm back after yet another super long gap... 

Kya haal chaal hain aapke? 

Btw, where do I share my IG handle? Here and then edit it later on or PM you??

Also, please do not trust me to log in on insta on a regular basis... I literally uninstalled it during my internals and viva stuff and then forgot all about it for a long time. ðŸĪŠ

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Good evening behen... ðŸĪ—

Good night my dear! ðŸĪ—

I'm back after yet another super long gap... 

Kya haal chaal hain aapke? 

I'm good ðŸ˜Š How have you been?

Btw, where do I share my IG handle? Here and then edit it later on or PM you??

I think PM karna behtar rahega. 

Also, please do not trust me to log in on insta on a regular basis... I literally uninstalled it during my internals and viva stuff and then forgot all about it for a long time. ðŸĪŠ

Okay. ðŸ˜†

But at least jab tum log in karogi tab to occasionally baat ho hi jayegi. That's what matters. ðŸ˜Š

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Good night my dear! ðŸĪ—

ðŸĪ—

I'm good ðŸ˜Š How have you been?

Hmmm... How have I been? Should I say have been nearly dead tired on a regular basis?! 

I think PM karna behtar rahega. 

'Kay!! I'll PM you my ID.

Okay. ðŸ˜†

But at least jab tum log in karogi tab to occasionally baat ho hi jayegi. That's what matters. ðŸ˜Š

Haan ye baat toh hai... Jab log in karenge, tab toh definitely baat ho hi jayegi.

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Good morning! ðŸ˜Š

Hmmm... How have I been? Should I say have been nearly dead tired on a regular basis?! 

Totally understandable because that's how my week looks like at this point. ðŸĨą

'Kay!! I'll PM you my ID.

I've got your PM and have started following you. ðŸ‘ðŸž