Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vickat_4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Yup she aced this role atleast she is way better than nepo queen aloo.

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: rolopolo

I have not seen the movie. But her acting did not appeal to me from whatever I saw in the trailer.

In another thread you praised Aish's star charisma so if you are a fan of hers, I would suggest try giving the movie a chance because you might like the final realized product rather than the snippets of what you saw in the trailer. Most Aish fans I know enjoyed the movie very much so you might as well then.

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Her acting in this scene gave me goosebumps ⭐️👏

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5fwX9w6Wp8

TheDarkRock thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

She was inconsistent. Sometimes good sometimes going way overboard. She didn't suit the role.

sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

She was horrible only her die hard fans will like the performance. The trailer showed me her acting was OTT.

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: sunflower52

She was horrible only her die hard fans will like the performance. The trailer showed me her acting was OTT.

Only her diehard haters will call this horrible. Most critic reviews were generally positive about her performance and the general audience loved her too. Just go to any video of the film or IMDB or Google reviews and you will see the outpouring of appreciation. And most of them are not even fans just regular audiences.

SrikantTiwari thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

smiley37smiley37 Is this topic created to bash Aishwarya? If not then Ash Stans are truly delusional. I remember ppl saying that all of the Randeep's hardwork went down the drain due to Ash's bad acting. She was just so inconsistent. I might not like her as an actress but even i believe she has an incredible screen presence but she's hardly suited for any role beyond the demure, sophisticated girl/princess one.  And why go far just look at Divya Dutta in Milkha Singh, imagine her in Ash's place and u have ur answer. The film would immediately improve by miles.

driven thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

In another thread you praised Aish's star charisma so if you are a fan of hers, I would suggest try giving the movie a chance because you might like the final realized product rather than the snippets of what you saw in the trailer. Most Aish fans I know enjoyed the movie very much so you might as well then.

Well I am not her fan fan but yeah I like her beauty and she has acted pretty well in some movies like Taal, Ponniyn Selvan and Devdas. Okay I will give it a shot if you say so. 

Maraka_Musso89 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

IMO she was the most deserving of all the female nominees that year. It seemed Bollywood felt they had awarded her enough that they were not willing to award her again because that would mean confirming she is a genuine box office star who the masses will still turn up to watch.

It's because it flopped so it was easily ignored. I don't remember her performance being acclaimed though.

I didn't knew filmfare introduced a new category of 

"most cringe worthy unbearable over acting with utter artificial torturous shrill dialogue delivery of a female lead".

Ash totally deserved it with no shadow of doubt, for Sarbjit.