RaYa TS : Crash Course ( Shot 2 on Page 3)

BlurredLines thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Cover Credit : Meri Talented Tia aka Tournesol 

LfBQLaH.png

Shot Description

Priya Sood would have been Priya Ram Kapoor if not for an accident that not only halted her wedding but also made her husband lose his memory and forget Priya and their kid Pihu. 

Defeated with her fate's cruelty and the evil villains in her life. Priya decided to leave once again with her daughter Pihu. But her family and her friends had other plans that included a crash course of sorts. 

Shot 1 Link  : https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/162089426

Shot 2 link

: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/162158740

Authors Note : 

Back with another OS. Could be as TS because I still have a small part that I skipped writting because it was getting too long. It may not happen as well. 

Prequel of sorts : There is a another OS along the same title which has different plot line but I did mention it once or twice here so giving the link below. 

Ram OS : Crash Course : https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5303079#161743126

Disclaimer : We haven't yet shown what would be Priya reaction to Ram memory loss in the show. I just made it that way to include a crash course along with the story πŸ˜†. 

Edited by BlurredLines - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlurredLines thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

BlurredLines thumbnail

Check it out if you are interested smiley31. If anyone else wanted to be tagged when I post something new let me know smiley20 or you can bookmark my writing index for this show. Where I will update the index each time , I write something new . 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5301037

P.S : If you are no longer interested. Let me know So I can stop tagging you as well β€οΈ. 

MochaQueen thumbnail

res

is it different from the other crash course??

BlurredLines thumbnail
Originally posted by: la_Reine

res

is it different from the other crash course??

Yeah it is different the plot line is not the same. Just few mention of the other OS once and twice. Hence I made it into a seperate thread πŸ˜†

Jiyarao thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Fantastic shot πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘PRIYA ON FIRE πŸ‘©πŸ»πŸ˜ŽπŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯✨ please continue this shot , let ram get his memory back , and kick these bitches Nandini and vedika shubham 🀬🀬🀬🀬 out of kapoor mansion, his business, out of his life forever, throw that disgusting witch vedika 🀬🀬 in jail and let her rot there for rest of her life , can't TOLERATE witch vedika 🀬🀬 anywhere near ram 

Jvraj thumbnail

Beautiful loved it 😍 atleast reading  this thread makes me happy πŸ˜ƒ 

Thank you keep writing ✍️ atleast I can imagine this and be happy. Without taking any stress 😊

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Lovely! Perfect decision by Priya 😍 She shouldn't leave Ram again amidst the evil trio when she has no doubt about what they wanted. I loved that Krish united with Adi and company to knock some sense into Priya. Loved the OS ❀

Thank you so much Nita πŸ™ˆ I am glad you loved the cover πŸ€—

BlurredLines thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jiyarao

Fantastic shot πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘PRIYA ON FIRE πŸ‘©πŸ»πŸ˜ŽπŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯✨ please continue this shot , let ram get his memory back , and kick these bitches Nandini and vedika shubham 🀬🀬🀬🀬 out of kapoor mansion, his business, out of his life forever, throw that disgusting witch vedika 🀬🀬 in jail and let her rot there for rest of her life , can't TOLERATE witch vedika 🀬🀬 anywhere near ram 

Thank you for the lovely feedback 😍❀️. Glad you liked the OS. Yeah I am so not for up for another depressing track of the leads suffering in the show. So wanted to write something that I could accept happening in the show and think that is how it played out. 

Regarding next part will see it depends upon whether I find enough to write on that idea or not. πŸ˜†

Jiyarao thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: BlurredLines

Thank you for the lovely feedback 😍❀️. Glad you liked the OS. Yeah I am so not for up for another depressing track of the leads suffering in the show. So wanted to write something that I could accept happening in the show and think that is how it played out. Your welcome dear ☺️ yeah i really liked it β˜ΊοΈβœ¨πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ‘πŸ‘

Regarding next part will see it depends upon whether I find enough to write on that idea or not. πŸ˜† okay πŸ‘