TOI - What being the Mistress of an Actor feels like - Page 4

Posted: 1 years ago

They are two GROWN consenting ADULTS ... No problem ! 👍🏼

Originally posted by SriRani

Pls don't tell me it's HR. He is the only one star who is single and currently dating rest of them are married.

Why do I see myself visualizing HR in this as well? He had kinda chance marofied on Kangana whilst he was still married to Suzanne. So I am thinking maybe? but idk

Originally posted by ffkhan

It can be either HR or Aditya Roy Kapur. Both come from a prudential family, HR is in buzz for dating Saba Azad and Aditya is recently on the news for coming out with Ananya in public.

However, the article nowhere mentioned that the actor is divorced or have children. So there's a high chance that the actor can be Aditya Roy Kapur.

Regarding the girl who is allowing herself to be that mistress, she lacks self-respect and could do much better had she tried to come out of that relationship, it's super toxic and destroying her self-esteem in the long run.

She is absolutely throwing herself away to someone that is only using and throwing her. No way on earth do I believe that BS that he cannot accept her publicly. If he values his image in the public and his family's approval more than her, then he doesn't love her at all. He's just using her for what he can get from her. True love doesn't care about image or people's opinion.

Originally posted by sanityinfinite

Why do I see myself visualizing HR in this as well? He had kinda chance marofied on Kangana whilst he was still married to Suzanne. So I am thinking maybe? but idk

Then that would mean KR got a demotion from actress to assistant 😃

Originally posted by rckRadhe

Then that would mean KR got a demotion from actress to assistant 😃

It simply means HR was quite open to sneaky stuff back then, when Married as well. 

Originally posted by sanityinfinite

just a question if you don’t mind ? Are you from the BJP it cell ? I don’t deny it can be Hrithik ? 

Originally posted by Grumpydwarf24

just a question if you don’t mind ? Are you from the BJP it cell ? I don’t deny it can be Hrithik ? 

🤣🤣 BJP waale would be the first to show my dearest endangered community the door out of India. Why did you suspect I was a Kangu supporter or a HR hater?🤣

That is such a ridiculous question btw. And an even more ridiculous assumption to make.

Edited by sanityinfinite - 1 years ago

The woman, dame or 'lady' 😃 indicated very clearly that ; " I willingly chose to become a mistress. Sex with him was not only mindblowing but completely out of the world." 

We have to respect her choices 😃😃