Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atominis thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

This is true and it was controversy in 2000s too how PC managed to win despite giving wrong or no answers and messing in Q and A round.

Even India today or Outlook had mocked her win then and did a story on fakery of beauty contests. 

There was no chance of her winning after messing up with those answers she gave. Yet she won. 

And no there is no racism or bias or anti India or anti PC propaganda here. Controversy on Miss World 2000 and Miss Universe 1995 has always been there. 

colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Earlier I used to like PC. Now more I know her, more I understand why people call her fake and why she is friends with Megan Markle.

atominis thumbnail

What has Meghan got to do with it?

Also PC was just 18 or 17 when she participated in the pageant. How could she have manipulated it? There were other forces perhaps who wanted to see Indian contestant win. 

It is not a coincidence that all 3 big titles were won by Indians that year - Miss Universe Lara, Miss World PC and Miss Asia Pacific Diya. 

priya185 thumbnail

there is nothing wrong in her win, she sounded confident and explained her answer 

it is not an exam that she has to give accurate answers

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: atominis

What has Meghan got to do with it?

Also PC was just 18 or 17 when she participated in the pageant. How could she have manipulated it? There were other forces perhaps who wanted to see Indian contestant win. 

It is not a coincidence that all 3 big titles were won by Indians that year - Miss Universe Lara, Miss World PC and Miss Asia Pacific Diya. 

B/c if you follow Markle, it’s incredibly obvious how she’s a grandiose & deeply manipulative,  lying & narcissistic mantis. 😆  Maybe that’s why the member said what they  said. 

And am sure the only reason why PC is “friends” with her is b/c of clout. Lol. There’s no-one who sniffs power like my PC. I love her, but fact is fact.

Edited by Mallika-E-Bhais - 1 years ago
Originally posted by: priya185

there is nothing wrong in her win, she sounded confident and explained her answer 

it is not an exam that she has to give accurate answers

Are you serious?! Her final answer was, “LIVING person who inspires her or something” and she said “Mother Teresa!” 

Who was dead for 3 years by 2000. 🤣🤣

Filmistan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

These competitions are always rigged. It's usually political or the winners are selected for strategic reasons.

About time, people stopped paying attention to such vain "competitions".

atominis thumbnail

See, I would choose not to judge PC when she was just a teenager and barely 18 (ref to  Miss World win).

Also, I never really found Meghan to be as vile as she is painted to be and I sort of still feel she partly gets hate  due to racial and sexist bias. It is a routine to blame women for being homewreckers or manipulating men and making men dance around their fingers or defaming in laws and families (including parental ones). How do we know the backlash against Meghan does not stem from that bias? 

I could be wrong though. But I feel Meghan gets excessive flood of hate, which seems a bit too much at times. Like she is the most evil villain born. 

I do agree on PC being ambitious, go getter, social climber though and the way she became a global celeb despite flops in BW and messing with BW wives, elites, is a miracle in itself and says a lot about what a cut throat hustler she is. 

Originally posted by: atominis

See, I would choose not to judge PC when she was just a teenager and barely 18 (ref to  Miss World win).

Also, I never really found Meghan to be as vile as she is painted to be and I sort of still feel she partly gets hate  due to racial and sexist bias. It is a routine to blame women for being homewreckers or manipulating men and making men dance around their fingers or defaming in laws and families (including parental ones). How do we know the backlash against Meghan does not stem from that bias? 

I could be wrong though. But I feel Meghan gets excessive flood of hate, which seems a bit too much at times. Like she is the most evil villain born. 

I do agree on PC being ambitious, go getter, social climber though and the way she became a global celeb despite flops in BW and messing with BW wives, elites, is a miracle in itself and says a lot about what a cut throat hustler she is. 

True b/c Markle is worse than that. 😆 She pays her PR & sugars to claim “racism, racism” even though the UK (barring a small portion of the media) & its public embraced her very warmly. I could go on & on & on,  But anyway, that’s a conversation for another day.

Idk whether it was rigged or not, seems likely b/c of how stupid PC’s final answer, which weighs a lot in the completion, was & she still won. So could be. Rest all I agree about PC. I love her, I just do, but woman is all that & more, absolutely no doubt about it, lol.