Posted: 1 years ago

🥳

Such vulgar songs should not be released/ supported💩

Tharki log toh Kam nahi hai duniya mein, upar se aise puke worthy gaane🤮

I can't say anything about the boycott thing but I too found this word a bit offensive. Ishwari actually means 'devi' or the female counterpart of Ishwar. But going by the bollywood trends and liberal logic it is the utmost standard of FOE to ridicule anything Hindu and considering it offensive indicates that u r regressive. Khair mujhe kya mai to hoon hi regressive, sanghi, bigot etc etc 😆

kisi ne dhang se thumka toh lagaya nahi gaane mein kya ban 

Originally posted by Mulannnn

Thumko Ki Devi bulaya usmein bhi problem 😂 people are really jobless. 

In every other songs Bollywood used to put “Mashallah” “Inshallah” “Subhanallah” I don’t know if Muslim people had problems with those songs while songs are haram (prohibited) in Islam.

Most of those songs are by Javed Akhtar, Salim-Suleiman, etc plus no one seems to be complaining. I don’t recall it being used in a derogatory way ever 

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 1 years ago

Originally posted by NatkhatPyare

I can't say anything about the boycott thing but I too found this word a bit offensive. Ishwari actually means 'devi' or the female counterpart of Ishwar. But going by the bollywood trends and liberal logic it is the utmost standard of FOE to ridicule anything Hindu and considering it offensive indicates that u r regressive. Khair mujhe kya mai to hoon hi regressive, sanghi, bigot etc etc 😆

It's vulgar, but Ishwar is God, a concept which exists in every religion.

This song is about as anti Hindu as Mera Naam Mary was anti Christian.

Which is to say it's not anti anything. Just the usual creativity-challenged Bollywood nonsense. 

Originally posted by HearMeRoar

It's vulgar, but Ishwar is God, a concept which exists in every religion.

This song is about as anti Hindu as Mera Naam Mary was anti Christian.

Which is to say it's not anti anything. Just the usual creativity-challenged Bollywood nonsense. 

Mera naam mary hai is just one example and still u remember it. This creativity challenged Bollywood has used the words Sita Radha and Durga provocatively innumerable times to even take a count of. 

Sonia Gandhi and her liberal upa government banned the movie the da vinci code in India because it's supposedly anti Christian somehow but then FOE and all the liberal values were not endangered. Similarly that Shiny Ahuja's movie Sins where he was a priest engaged in adultery.... That movie also created a lot of uproar while Hindu pujaris have been shown as r@pists and what not since the beginning of bollywood.

So don't give me just one example of a song and say that bollywood has been equally targetting every religion or that every religion is an easy target for Bollywood. Its NOT. Hindus and Hinduism are always an easy target and if they resist they are called intolerant.

Edited by NatkhatPyare - 1 years ago

Ban kar do song ko 

It's a lame ass song anyways 

Originally posted by NatkhatPyare

Mera naam mary hai is just one example and still u remember it. This creativity challenged Bollywood has used the words Sita Radha and Durga provocatively innumerable times to even take a count of. 

Sonia Gandhi and her liberal upa government banned the movie the vinci code in India because it's supposedly anti christ somehow but then FOE and all the liberal values were not endangered. Similarly that Shiny Ahuja's movie Sins where he was an priest engaged in adultery.... That movie also created a lot of uproar while Hindu pujaris have been shown as r@pists and what not since the beginning of bollywood.

So don't give me just one example of a song and say that bollywood has been equally targetting every religion or that every religion is an easy target for Bollywood. Its NOT. Hindus and Hinduism are always an easy target and if they resist they are called intolerant.

Oh, God. You think that's the one example where Christians or Christian symbols were used in an unflattering way? Bollywood has a history of portraying Christians as drunk and promiscuous .  

I might get mildly miffed by it, but mostly, my reaction is meh. 

I wasn't aware of the other bans. I am against bans period. No matter what religion it offends. 

I can read Last Temptation and contemplate the Piss Christ exhibit. Doesn't fill me with joy, but some people just do that kind of thing to get themselves famous. Not bothered by it. I'm more irritated when they try to ban religion from public expression to please atheists.