Who has lost it more with age and as time passed?

shareShare facebook twitter
Poll Question :

Who lost it more with age?

Poll Choice
Hema Malini
Amitabh Bachchan
Jaya Bachchan
Dharmendra
Kangana Ranaut
Others (mention in replies)
Login To Vote
Posted: 6 months ago

Which BW personality has lost it and become weirder (to put it politely) with time and age? 

Hema Malini - Never known for her acting chops or media skills. Was dream girl for her beauty. It’s more or less seen the fate that it had to. 

Amitabh - Still has it strong. In fact he upped his game quite a bit in his second innings in terms of connecting to audience, adapting to modern age social connect and of course with acting and script sense. Undisputable king for sure !

Dharmendra - Didn’t see him much around. Loved him in bits and pieces in Pyar Kiya Toh Darna Kya or Life in a Metro. With good script his magic is still intact. And carishma toosmiley43 sorry might be a little biased here to be fair. 

Kangu - Her acting chops were good and is still good I am sure. Her mouth has been dirty since almost I can recall. So cannot say it gone bad with time. It stunk before, stinks even now the same. 

So from this lot I pick Jaya. It won’t be an exaggregation if I say I used to love her offscreen (whatever little were available back then)  and onscreen personality. Now while her acting chops are still at per, she’s become a complete put off offscreen smiley28. May be life made her that way, whatever it is. I still could do better with a Hrishikesh Mukherjee Jaya Bhaduri than this current grumpy old woman who reflects negative energy all the time. 

Kangana 

Jaya 

Naseerudin 

Jaya. All that pent up frustration dealing with the men in her family has finally burst and she's gone weird and bitter ever since. 

All the others are more or less okay except Kangana. She was always cuckoo but earlier didn't have an avenue to air her opinions. 

Kangy and Jaya aunty both are bat shit crazy

The men in their life have driven them to this point or they were triggered in more ways than one I don't know...but they are both bat shit crazzzzyyyyyyy and negative and vile

There's no method to their madness

Irony is, both are excellent actresses but have lost credibility