Who has lost it more with age and as time passed?

Poll

Who lost it more with age?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
atominis thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Which BW personality has lost it and become weirder (to put it politely) with time and age? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Hema Malini - Never known for her acting chops or media skills. Was dream girl for her beauty. It’s more or less seen the fate that it had to. 

Amitabh - Still has it strong. In fact he upped his game quite a bit in his second innings in terms of connecting to audience, adapting to modern age social connect and of course with acting and script sense. Undisputable king for sure !

Dharmendra - Didn’t see him much around. Loved him in bits and pieces in Pyar Kiya Toh Darna Kya or Life in a Metro. With good script his magic is still intact. And carishma too☺️ sorry might be a little biased here to be fair. 

Kangu - Her acting chops were good and is still good I am sure. Her mouth has been dirty since almost I can recall. So cannot say it gone bad with time. It stunk before, stinks even now the same. 

So from this lot I pick Jaya. It won’t be an exaggregation if I say I used to love her offscreen (whatever little were available back then)  and onscreen personality. Now while her acting chops are still at per, she’s become a complete put off offscreen 💔. May be life made her that way, whatever it is. I still could do better with a Hrishikesh Mukherjee Jaya Bhaduri than this current grumpy old woman who reflects negative energy all the time. 

Newbird thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Voted for Kangana. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Kangana 

Jaya 

Naseerudin 

MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Jaya. All that pent up frustration dealing with the men in her family has finally burst and she's gone weird and bitter ever since. 

All the others are more or less okay except Kangana. She was always cuckoo but earlier didn't have an avenue to air her opinions. 

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Kangy and Jaya aunty both are bat shit crazy

The men in their life have driven them to this point or they were triggered in more ways than one I don't know...but they are both bat shit crazzzzyyyyyyy and negative and vile

There's no method to their madness

Irony is, both are excellent actresses but have lost credibility

PardesiBabu thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Kangana budape ki wajah se satiya nahi gayi woh toh jawani mein hi satiya gayi 😆

MochaQueen thumbnail

What did Kangu even have, to lose??

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Tough competition among all given options. 

Edited by infinity101 - 1 years ago
atominis thumbnail

I am surprised people do not remember Dharmendra's outbursts in front of paps and his turning up pitch drunk at all interviews and award shows and not even speaking clearly. Or his saying he would like to be a dictator like Hitler one day. Or his kissing Ram Jethmalani on lips in public. 🤣