Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MistyDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: bips

This is true. I've been saying since beginning - he is not dorky goofy funny.... This is all a plan.. 

Of all the TV actors, shaleen and tina i think are the most motivated to win - unlike the other actors who recently finished their shows, these two have no current career as to speak of... They have been out of work for ages.... And are desperate to get popular again

.. I wouldn't be surprised if they both have planned everything before coming to bb. 

Yes..agree. I had missed almost an entire week's episodes since I was out of town..Yesterday I sat down and watched those episodes and I think I found answer to my question that why is Shiv targeting Shalin when Shalin hasn't done or said anything directly to him.. But now that I watched the old episodes I feel I kinda know why...Exactly what you said..he is not the dorky, goofy types. He actually has made himself pretty relevant in the house. nice lil sub plots going with everyone -now Shiv included.. That 250gm chicken issue is all exclusive to him lol ..A side plot with Tina where they both make sure to keep things nice and clean unlike Gautam and Saundarya who mess it up every now and then..He also keeps Sumbul close to him and occasionally stirs the pot there too..so yeah..not as dumb as he looks for sure. 

MistyDawn thumbnail
bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Kaunsa brand? Sarojni nagar wala? Like adidasa, tuna, nkie 😆

rajni13 thumbnail
Expressionist (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (December 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Jayjaya79

Achanak shaleen kyon sumbul ko support kar raha hain? 

usko  Achchha Insan hone ki acting karni padti hai na 😆😳

spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

FTW : For The Win

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

Originally posted by: MistyDawn

Yeah..I have noticed this with Shalin. complete BB material😆 He will have that dumb, goofy expression on his face but he deliberately does these things to rile people up and then be like ''galti ho gayi mujhse'' Nominating Sumbul infront of her..he knew she would react and that's exactly what he wanted. I think he knew Saundarya would override his decision because he showed his intent (to save Shiv) but he was not as firm on it as Saundarya was to save Sumbul or as Tina was to save him. So Sumbul got saved, Shiv got nominated and he got reactions from both- exactly what he wanted.😆 I think Shiv reads him perfectly. That blame game with Tina..again deliberate move. Though that one I don't trust..sometimes I feel she is too smart for own good..so for all we know those two could've planned that lil fight. 

I haven't seen Pri before. I think she has scaled up her reactions from 5 to 10 and it's again a conscious effort. I know I say like everyone else that she should let Ankit be and stop bossing him around but now I feel that guy wouldn't say a thing, had it not been for her. She keeps pushing him which is what has got him to this point where now he at least talks in matters that are not even related to him..for instance the points he put to nail Gautam in that playing 11 task. Very well put..I can see a change in him..he has started opening up..unlike Sumbul who is still lost..

Gautam ka to aisa hai.. he was avoiding a backlash..that's why didn't talk to anyone or call for a meeting until it was necessary for him to delegate duties because Saundarya was doing everything from cooking to cleaning..besides Bhatoora was going mad and murderous without food..god ! the kind of language that guy was using..he really thought they would go without food for an entire day? 

Shalin - yeah you’re right, Shiv has kind of read him perfectly he is playing dumb to evoke reactions. I guess people get perplexed why the HMs get so annoyed with him but obvio staying with him day in day out you would call him out, perfect BB material tho 😆

Priyanka- for sure her reactions have escalated and so has the aggression. From what I saw of people who worked with her, they say she is like this but again as a friend/colleague if you’re affectionate or stand up for them, that’s nice. In a house with strangers not so much.

again like you said you talk you’re seen, this show is about that so that she is doing well. But the issue is dragging it and not letting a topic go. And bang on without her all these weeks, he wouldn’t have lasted, if she has an emotional support, he needs it more than her as she still has dynamics (bad or good) in the house.

Sajid- was hangry, this guy is next level repulsive man, and the sad part is he’s never gonna be called out 🤢

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: rajni13

usko  Achchha Insan hone ki acting karni padti hai na 😆😳

Sumbul bas nikalne hi wali hai...this week or next week.... Its obvious from wkw.... 

Achcha bann jaate hain... Bahar jaake achcha bolegi phir.. 

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

Originally posted by: trouble_006

Has Murgalin paid BB team for shoving this nonsense down our throat? 

Akhir kyu? 

This guy wakes up weeks later to ask her if she bitched about him, what were you doing then when you patched up, sniffing her scalp that’s what 

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Gautam is firef from captaincy 🤣

Too focused on soundarya biggboss gave reason 🤣

Agar bhai thori se bhi sharam ho to bhookhartal .wali gang ky Captaincy m kam nh karna

MistyDawn thumbnail

I am manifesting a major fight between Shiv and MC Stan.. MC Stan is phattu and rotlu and I think he was as deserving as Ankit and Sumbul to get the ''I need a guardian'' tag. He has no guts to be the first one to speak up on any matter. It's only when his group members especially Gori gets into a fight, that he jumps in and starts with his non sense. He can dish it out but doesn't have the stomach to take it. Unrealistic expectations from his group people.. I know if these two (Shiv and Stan) fight, its either gonna end up in Stan sulking, crying and playing the victim or Sajjo intervening as the field umpire asking them to hug it out when he was ready to break Gautam's head over food.. But I really hope Shiv blasts that guy atleast once in the show for my sadistic pleasure.