Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nymeria5 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Yeh lo, another promo. At this rate, I think I have watched the entire eppy already through the promos. As usual, it looks maha pakau. 🤔

trouble_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7

Almost all of the BB promos today deserve the same reaction :

Edited by trouble_006 - 1 years ago
G259 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
trouble_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7

Has Murgalin paid BB team for shoving this nonsense down our throat? 

Akhir kyu? 

MistyDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

Couldn’t have put it better myself 👍🏼. This pretty much sums up Shalin’s game plan, play dumb and take controversial decisions and then play dumb again.

For Priyanka, I saw some of her previous show cast interviews on YT now that she’s on BB, and they’re like she’s exactly like this 🤣. But I definitely don’t think she’s this tactless in real life. Woh egg issue, Shalin toh said first let everyone eat, gautam ideally should have just given breakfast as is and had the discussion infront of everyone. Shalin’s extra ration requirement is not the house’s problem at all. It’s annoying that every time a dietary preference is being shown as a medical issue. 

Yeah..I have noticed this with Shalin. complete BB material😆 He will have that dumb, goofy expression on his face but he deliberately does these things to rile people up and then be like ''galti ho gayi mujhse'' Nominating Sumbul infront of her..he knew she would react and that's exactly what he wanted. I think he knew Saundarya would override his decision because he showed his intent (to save Shiv) but he was not as firm on it as Saundarya was to save Sumbul or as Tina was to save him. So Sumbul got saved, Shiv got nominated and he got reactions from both- exactly what he wanted.😆 I think Shiv reads him perfectly. That blame game with Tina..again deliberate move. Though that one I don't trust..sometimes I feel she is too smart for own good..so for all we know those two could've planned that lil fight. 

I haven't seen Pri before. I think she has scaled up her reactions from 5 to 10 and it's again a conscious effort. I know I say like everyone else that she should let Ankit be and stop bossing him around but now I feel that guy wouldn't say a thing, had it not been for her. She keeps pushing him which is what has got him to this point where now he at least talks in matters that are not even related to him..for instance the points he put to nail Gautam in that playing 11 task. Very well put..I can see a change in him..he has started opening up..unlike Sumbul who is still lost..

Gautam ka to aisa hai.. he was avoiding a backlash..that's why didn't talk to anyone or call for a meeting until it was necessary for him to delegate duties because Saundarya was doing everything from cooking to cleaning..besides Bhatoora was going mad and murderous without food..god ! the kind of language that guy was using..he really thought they would go without food for an entire day? 

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: MistyDawn

I ..I think Shalin loves to ruffle feathers and get into these situations deliberately.. He knows Sumbul would get upset..he knows if he accuses Tina of something, she would get 

This is true. I've been saying since beginning - he is not dorky goofy funny.... This is all a plan.. 

Of all the TV actors, shaleen and tina i think are the most motivated to win - unlike the other actors who recently finished their shows, these two have no current career as to speak of... They have been out of work for ages.... And are desperate to get popular again

.. I wouldn't be surprised if they both have planned everything before coming to bb. 

FoodSmuggler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Ye kya Team hai BB ki? 

Chocru thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mix_of_emotions

They indirectly insulted all other couples by putting chicken guy couple 😆

I am literally thrilled Priyankit didn't make it.😆 I hope twitter fans don't act like idiots and riot in the comment section and zabardasti drag them into this...Glad for small mercies by BB like this 🙏🏽

mix_of_emotions thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Chocru

I am literally thrilled Priyankit didn't make it.😆 I hope twitter fans don't act like idiots and riot in the comment section and zabardasti drag them into this...Glad for small mercies by BB like this 🙏🏽

they r not couple tbh but unke fans bhadak gaye anyways 😆 . 

SchwiftyRekt thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Oh god the cringe 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮