Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sera-high123 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: infinity101

He has already done plenty of that and never once been questioned let alone evicted. 

Yup, the funny thing is neither Salman, HMs or any YT reviewer has talked about this. They don't say a word against Stan but Pri, Shiv, Nim and Shaleen are fair game.

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MistyDawn

I am manifesting a major fight between Shiv and MC Stan.. MC Stan is phattu and rotlu and I think he was as deserving as Ankit and Sumbul to get the ''I need a guardian'' tag. He has no guts to be the first one to speak up on any matter. It's only when his group members especially Gori gets into a fight, that he jumps in and starts with his non sense. He can dish it out but doesn't have the stomach to take it. Unrealistic expectations from his group people.. I know if these two (Shiv and Stan) fight, its either gonna end up in Stan sulking, crying and playing the victim or Sajjo intervening as the field umpire asking them to hug it out when he was ready to break Gautam's head over food.. But I really hope Shiv blasts that guy atleast once in the show for my sadistic pleasure.

Stan is mcp n coward . He fights with women n can’t fight with men .he can’t fight strong women also . He needs shiv , gori to attack Archana n Archana made mor of them n Stan ran to bedroom n cried , I want to go home 🤣

MistyDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Medha_Sree

Stan is mcp n coward . He fights with women n can’t fight with men .he can’t fight strong women also . He needs shiv , gori to attack Archana n Archana made mor of them n Stan ran to bedroom n cried , I want to go home 🤣

Exactly! He can only go below the belt with his chhapri hai sala and aunty comments. Even Archana with her silly, illogical ramblings can make him cry. phattu hai ek number ka. If he didn't have Shiv and Gori standing along side him, he wouldn't lift a finger let alone fight.

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MistyDawn

Exactly! He can only go below the belt with his chhapri hai sala and aunty comments. Even Archana with her silly, illogical ramblings can make him cry. phattu hai ek number ka. If he didn't have Shiv and Gori standing along side him, he wouldn't lift a finger let alone fight.

Freeloader , waste of space .ugly soul . no game also , shiv didn’t include him in cricket game also ,he n gori are  just votes for shiv lol .BB can do mass eviction at a time - Stan, sumbul , sajid,gori , abdu n save viewers time 😆