Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: spicysagar

She did not come across looking any better than Archana in that fight. Priyanka should tone down little depending who is her opponent and handle things accordingly. She does not think before speaking. 
Priyanka is a star contestant on the show along with Nimrit  Shiv. She could have dealt with Archana better than starting the fight front of Shekar. She needs to work on how and where her reactions are going to benefit her or make her look bad. Instant reaction is not always good for long run in this show. It should not come to this that after the fight you end up regretting. It happened yesterday when she confronted Shaleen. Gautam should have been target of the fight for giving eggs to Shaleen. She realized later in the fight and started pointing the guns at Gautam. 

I feel this instant thoughtless reaction will ruin her game.

I think more than her reacting, it’s the tone /expression she takes on in terms of dragging the fight. You’re right tho she should have kept quiet and if necessary taken it up after Shekhar left though personally Archana had it coming after trying to paint Shiv to be some tharki (so a bit biased after this wkv as well). Acting this way I front of host, like you’re teachers pet and they’re both trying to speak over each other for atta was embarrassing.

i felt the same way for Shalin issue, like okay it’s not your issue at all. I think in BB you are obviously expected to speak up that’s fine but it’s really not her issue that chicken is being provided to Shalin or not.

this is why ankit is advising her to chup ho ja, point can be made without endlessly dragging it on. 

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: spicysagar

She did not come across looking any better than Archana in that fight. Priyanka should tone down little depending who is her opponent and handle things accordingly. She does not think before speaking. 
Priyanka is a star contestant on the show along with Nimrit  Shiv. She could have dealt with Archana better than starting the fight front of Shekar. She needs to work on how and where her reactions are going to benefit her or make her look bad. Instant reaction is not always good for long run in this show. It should not come to this that after the fight you end up regretting. It happened yesterday when she confronted Shaleen. Gautam should have been target of the fight for giving eggs to Shaleen. She realized later in the fight and started pointing the guns at Gautam. 

I feel this instant thoughtless reaction will ruin her game.

I agree. She sometimes goes off in this filmy mode with her chillam chilli and those cringe dialogues. Her mai Jagat mata hu attitude gets on my nerves. Otherwise she is quite a good contestant with likeable qualities. Doesn’t unnecessarily get involved in bitching and doesn’t go below the belt either. Jo bolti hai muh pe and muje baaki girls se better lagti hai islie. 

rajni13 thumbnail
Expressionist (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (December 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: trouble_006

Archana ko dekh ke for some reason Fashion movie ki drunk Kangu yaad aa rahi hai. 

Jalwa yeh Jalwa ðŸ˜†

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

Don’t know why I found it fake ðŸ˜† Jaise subah plan karke baithi thi dono. At few instances it looked like Priyanka was about to burst into laughter.

Possible 😂 

Sera-high123 thumbnail

https://twitter.com/ColorsTV/status/1587438261789544448?s=20&t=61Acsf4Nc2FDwczohakqWg

Miss Tina "the brand" Dutta fake love angle nahi karsakti.😆😆

Red_eyes94 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chingaari

Pishaachni bus mein beth ke aa rahi thi accident mein marr gayi shayad😒

omg reading this with a big smile on my face 

Btw who is pishaachni in BB home?