Member Topic: Do you think there's lack of real romance nowadays? - Page 2

Posted: 1 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Originally posted by D3viL

No its not dead. 

Yesterday I was doubting myself .. and bollywood said "no bruh we fine, you have arms!" 

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

I am going to buy bollywood chewing gum that is wrapped in one of those sticker tatoos ? I'll stick the tattoo on my arm, and she can have the gum. 🥰

@ Bold - Yeah I said that and then what? You woke up right? Because I must've said that to you in your dreams 😆

Chewing gum with tattoo? 😭  Never saw this. Is this one of your romantic gift ideas? 

Sorry I thought it went .. you rejected him and then he got upset and failed a class and then more depression. 

Obviously relationship status does bother us at that age and it may impact grades lol not me but apparently it happens lol

So you don't like arms now? Wtf. I need them for work. . I can't survive on these free foods served at these forum events forever. 😆But we will try

Anyway here is the gum. .. the tattoo is wrapped around the gum

Screenshot_20221030-012043_Samsung Internet.jpg

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Yes.

People are having delusions of love about a certain star appearing on the screen without even knowing them in person, forsure this is no real romance.

(Pun very much intended)

🤪😆

Do you think us Asians have more commitment phobias .. once our first relationship doesn't work out? 

I think I am in that boat, the first one didn't work out then its a case of too scared to fail again . Or it was just supposed to work out and you never really prepared your mind for plan B. I am not sure what it is

Originally posted by Maroonporsche

To make a marriage/relationship work strong romance is now not as important as compatibility. 

Please elaborate

Yes in the life of a brown person 😆  after their first relationship doesn't work out, and before I continue it is commendable that you are able to acknowledge that the person wouldn't of been able to work out with most women with his mentality. 

I find it hard after the first one bombed to trust another with everything. I think brown people give an extremely high level of commitment, love, forgiveness, selflessness. And then having to do all that again.. nope. However you are right It must be an individual thing, although I have seen a lot especially the aussie brown guys .. reluctant to try again. 

Edited by D3viL - 1 years ago