Here is the Best Natural Remedies to Get rid of Hair Fall and Dandruff

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 1 years ago

Nowadays, hair loss is among the most frequent problems that affect women and men alike. In addition to genetic causes, there are a variety of reasons for hair loss . These include the thyroid glands that are not functioning properly hormone imbalance, stress and nutritional deficiencies, ageing and scalp infections, as well as medications or medical conditions as well as air pollution and inadequate circulatory blood. 

Given home remedies for dandruff and hair loss. 

Aloe Vera Remedy

Aloe Vera is a powerful home remedy to reduce hair loss and for boosting growth. It also helps in alleviating problems with the scalp, such as itching and flaking. Aloe Vera is slightly alkaline, can restore the pH that scalps. It is also utilized to treat dandruff. It increases hair growth by allowing it to penetrate deep into the hair shaft.

Get Rid of Dandruff Naturally:

Tea tree oil. Historically, tea tree oil has been used to treat ailments such as acne and psoriasis.

Coconut oil.

Aloe Vera.

Minimize stress levels.

Apple cider vinegar.

Aspirin.

Omega-3s.

Probiotics.

Hello Everyone,

I have simple home remedy of my granny, she use to mix warm coconut oil with Camphor powder and gives me hair massage specially in winters. 

Ahhh it really helped!

Well, to be honest, I don't believe so much in natural remedies. Hair loss can be caused by a variety of factors, including genetics, hormonal imbalances, stress.

Posted: 7 months ago

It kinda helped!