Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kumuda-123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: nikita05

Idk, maybe it's just over exaggeration...Aish looks like only setting her hair...

Also, if Ayesha knows that she could get this type of reaction cautiously from the Bhatts, she should maintain distance...she would know by now who is how and who likes or dislikes what...it's been two long years.

Honestly I don't see anything wrong in that video. She was in character mode so serious expression and don't think that hand movement was deliberate one. 

May not this one but they surely have some cold ness. Especially between Neil and ayesha. He won't even look at her in between the shots making it so obvious and his body doubles only for his scenes with ayesha (most of the time) is another proof. 

As u said, it is ayesha who needs to maintain distance if they really ill treat her. Nothing should be above self respect. 

Shree15 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I think she does maintain distance as we've seen and sometimes in her IVs, the way she speaks does give the undercurrents of the vibes between them........here they were in between the scene and hence as a thoughtful coactor she asked her to settle something.....and tbh I don't think Aishwarya shushed her hand, it was just the wrong timing.....

Having said that, from videos of Bts, its very much crystle clear that from which side the problems are, Ayesha seems neutral and also an initiator, if tomorrow the couple put forward their hand for new beginning then I'm sure she will not hold any grudges........

Also regarding the couple their onscreen character aside, they does give off very negative and tantrum throwing vibes and as it is said what you give, the same you will receive and hence they aren't able to generate or attract any positive vibes from audience even after so many efforts because clearly something is not working with audience and it is this negative vibes, even if anybody want to see them from neutral light, they give off very unpleasant and unlikeable vibes...tbh, so they are def reaping what they sow....and hence I've no sympathy for them for the alleged negativity from the fans and audience......

Roch thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shree15

I think she does maintain distance as we've seen and sometimes in her IVs, the way she speaks does give the undercurrents of the vibes between them........here they were in between the scene and hence as a thoughtful coactor she asked her to settle something.....and tbh I don't think Aishwarya shushed her hand, it was just the wrong timing.....

Having said that, from videos of Bts, its very much crystle clear that from which side the problems are, Ayesha seems neutral and also an initiator, if tomorrow the couple put forward their hand for new beginning then I'm sure she will not hold any grudges........

Also regarding the couple their onscreen character aside, they does give off very negative and tantrum throwing vibes and as it is said what you give, the same you will receive and hence they aren't able to generate or attract any positive vibes from audience even after so many efforts because clearly something is not working with audience and it is this negative vibes, even if anybody want to see them from neutral light, they give off very unpleasant and unlikeable vibes...tbh, so they are def reaping what they sow....and hence I've no sympathy for them for the alleged negativity from the fans and audience......

Agree to the vibes part. 
Their vibes are such that even if you want to give them benefit of doubt you can’t. But they would never understand this as according to them they aren’t doing anything wrong 

Shaome thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

both neil and aish comes across very superficial personalities..On one hand they tell that they are fed up with trolls other hand both would do something that riles up fans..They are very much in love ..shouldn't they keep it homely..If anyone throws remarks about my relationship i would definitely freak out..I guess thats the normal trait..

Coming to Ayesha and the couple ,dont know how all these problems started brewing..But since their marriage neil is extremely aloof with Ayesha..The couple never tried to ease the discomfort but escalated the matter to another level..Their differences are totally now out in the world, even other actors of SP shows know it..Its embarrassing..

This kind of tiff is nothing new..We dont have to mingle with evryone at our work but one need to maintain certain professional decorum which is badly missing..Ayesha did try to make things cool between them as a colleague ..alas!

having said that these people are should not be taken so seriously

Edited by Shaome - 1 years ago
gaurimisha thumbnail

Usually I don't follow actors offscreen but anytime I see both NB- Aish IVs, it doesn't give any good vibe. They come across as crass..NB wasn't like this earlier. The pics in Insta etc looks more of PR job n that genuine love or natural feel to their bond is quite missing. Somehow, they both always look show-offs.

You know I couldn’t have summed it up better. I was never a fan of Aish, even way back the show started

She’d sounded so obnoxious even on some of her earlier SBS IVs, it was enough to put me off her for this lifetime.

Neil I thought was someone who was decent. Boi was I wrong🫣

The show was something quite close to my heart and Sairat an escape from one of the most difficult phases of my life. So to see something beautiful ruined at the ego of those two clowns made me dislike than more than I thought I could. Hate what they’ve done to show, to Sairat and a story that was close to our hearts

mysticriver thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I've read many stuffs about cold war on set b/w Ayesha & Mrs. Bhatt but whenever I see some BTS I feel Neil shows more it more like he doesn't even acknowledge Ayesha's existence but then again few days back in a BTS where he was thanking a fan of the show, he included Ayesha's name alongwith his & his wife. So mereko samajh nehi ata. Then I saw a clip a month back he fed her cake on 500th episode celebration on set. So idk if it's like he just hates her existence or just limit it to shooting their scenes bas maybe rehearsal at times. Pehle toh beithke Ayesha ke saath script leke discuss, rehearsals, retakes leta tha kitna. For example in Holi track of 2021! 

Rosyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikita05

Idk, maybe it's just over exaggeration...Aish looks like only setting her hair...

Also, if Ayesha knows that she could get this type of reaction cautiously from the Bhatts, she should maintain distance...she would know by now who is how and who likes or dislikes what...it's been two long years.

Ayesha corrected the chain locket as it would look bad on camera. For the sake of the scene she told that i think.

SunqianFan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: mysticriver

I've read many stuffs about cold war on set b/w Ayesha & Mrs. Bhatt but whenever I see some BTS I feel Neil shows more it more like he doesn't even acknowledge Ayesha's existence but then again few days back in a BTS where he was thanking a fan of the show, he included Ayesha's name alongwith his & his wife. So mereko samajh nehi ata. Then I saw a clip a month back he fed her cake on 500th episode celebration on set. So idk if it's like he just hates her existence or just limit it to shooting their scenes bas maybe rehearsal at times. Pehle toh beithke Ayesha ke saath script leke discuss, rehearsals, retakes leta tha kitna. For example in Holi track of 2021! 

Imagehappy initial days when i used to get their BTS. I still remember that shivatri BTS where for the first time he posted pictures for sairat fans. I didn't mind his pics with real life . Because i got my contentImage. That's it .