Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Chalo the main part is done. Baki sab panchayat dekhne ka mann bhi nahi hai 

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Typical. They have written half the cheeze wrong in the past too. And we demand better episodes from them 

mysticriver thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Matlab Sunday se off? But didn't they show Friday to Sunday this week?

SunqianFan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

Thank you so much dear for sharing this. Moor kuch yaad aaya . This new promo which shree has shared now reminded me of Yeh hai Mohabbatein. Se this promo. 

https://youtu.be/SEIBG3nvYT0

Moor can explain it in a better way. And pls do tag other members in your explanation too moorπŸ‘πŸΌ. I am happy because there Ishita saved Aditya and ruhi by putting her life in danger . She was pregnant at that time. Shagun was the biological mother of both the kids. Both Shagun and Ishita  were present there . And kids got stuck in the fire as there was gas leakage in their house. And they were crying to save them. Shagun literally ran way from there leaving her own kids in a fireπŸ˜–πŸ˜–πŸ˜ž. Whereas Ishita saved them by jumping in a fire and rescued them. But then she had a miscarriage. She was told by her doctor that she is a infertile due to which her previous relationship did not last for long. Ekta Kapoor really gave a good message to the society that to become a mother it is not necessary that you have to give birth to a child . A true mother will always try her best to save her kid even if it puts her own life in danger ,she won't back out πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.

In ghum the parents who actually care for the children are trying to rescue them admist the fire not the one who tries to prove that she is the best mother in the world just to flatter someone. 

Testing time proves who actually love their child whereas who pretends to love for namesake. 

P.S - I am not comparing the protagonists and antagonists here of both the shows. Just discussing about the similar scenario. Although it is not exactly same. 

Edited by SunqianFan - 1 years ago
mysticriver thumbnail

Btw I don't trust the makers as in yeh kuch faltu writing bhi likh sakte in behind Sai playing Sita. Like popi was originally supposed to play Sita πŸ₯±

https://twitter.com/iwmbuzz/status/1583286238798233601?t=LC_F5hqRbcAoXqxNjvhxXg&s=19

Priyagupta99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Thank god sai saved them agar P gyi hoti to aur ek hfte P ki mahanta ki bakwas sunni pdtiπŸ˜’

SunqianFan thumbnail

Ayesha's dhanteras segment with SBS πŸ€—. All the parts from 1 to 5 are here β­οΈ

https://twitter.com/AyeshaSinghFC/status/1583754038667251714?s=20&t=z37wVd_vApaRgZMbGQwqLg

Edited by SunqianFan - 1 years ago
kashmayurfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Pakhisingh

Oh! Will check.

Episodes are very triggering nowadays, uppar se these maker's don't even take audience feedback in consideration. Pehle bhi ye hota tha but nowadays it's just too much. In continuation 3 trends were done,but outcome, nothing. I was mad that I attached my feelings to a fictional couple,it's just not worth it.

Neil has failed badly if anniversary setup was for making Sai jealous. He should understand, atleast now, that ur offscreen wife is playing the role of PATRALEKHA, u've to draw boundaries. Aise kaam nhi chalne wala.

Damage has been done, no, intial phase SaiRat can never make a comeback. Don't want to sound negative, but I don't think I will be able to love SaiRat the way I did few months back. They are not the 'THE SAIRAT' anymore. I won't root for SaiRat from now, because I would never want a husband like Virat. So how can I ask him for Sai.

- this comes from a loyal Sairatian who now doesn't even want them together. Atleast not before Virat paying for his deeds. I don't care abt Patralekha, she does not even exist for me.

I agree with you completely β€οΈ

No hard feelings ! Take care πŸ€—

Atti raina to chit chat with us at least πŸ˜Š

SunqianFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pakhisingh

Oh! Will check.

Episodes are very triggering nowadays, uppar se these maker's don't even take audience feedback in consideration. Pehle bhi ye hota tha but nowadays it's just too much. In continuation 3 trends were done,but outcome, nothing. I was mad that I attached my feelings to a fictional couple,it's just not worth it.

Neil has failed badly if anniversary setup was for making Sai jealous. He should understand, atleast now, that ur offscreen wife is playing the role of PATRALEKHA, u've to draw boundaries. Aise kaam nhi chalne wala.

Damage has been done, no, intial phase SaiRat can never make a comeback. Don't want to sound negative, but I don't think I will be able to love SaiRat the way I did few months back. They are not the 'THE SAIRAT' anymore. I won't root for SaiRat from now, because I would never want a husband like Virat. So how can I ask him for Sai.

- this comes from a loyal Sairatian who now doesn't even want them together. Atleast not before Virat paying for his deeds. I don't care abt Patralekha, she does not even exist for me.

It's okay pakhi. I know it's saddening to the core but it's the reality. I hope you will come here atleast. I am goona miss you . Don't take this show too seriously. It is a fiction. I do understand that sometimes even fictional characters does affects your real life. But don't yake too much pains. We all are extremely sad about this. 

Wishing you and your family a happy and prosperous dhanteras and Diwali. Just treat this show as a fiction only. You can Pm me whenever you fell like ranting or low . I am always there for you πŸ€—. 

Pakhisingh thumbnail

Originally posted by: kashmayurfan

I agree with you completely β€οΈ

No hard feelings ! Take care πŸ€—

Atti raina to chit chat with us at least πŸ˜Š

❀️

@red: Sure, I can never leave this forum,for the people whom I met here. U all are just amazing companions.❀️

Keep tagging. 

Though abhi bhi I love SaiRat.😭 I will surely get happy with SaiRat reunion,might comeback too. Aadat se majboor u know.